Valve is not your friend

I don't see a single thing in that article that is bad about steam. They just keep pointing out different things about steam and saying this is bad, without ever saying why.

Steam is not a monopoly. (see uplay, gog, origin, windows store, playstation store, etc. etc. etc.) I don't see a problem here.

Seems like a generic anti-steam opinion piece.
"
Darkfyre wrote:
I don't see a single thing in that article that is bad about steam. They just keep pointing out different things about steam and saying this is bad, without ever saying why.
Capitalism is greed and bad. It's greedybad. Why? Shut the fuck up, that's why.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:
Capitalism is greed and bad. It's greedybad. Why? Shut the fuck up, that's why.

They're being greedy! Why do you think that's greedy? What would be reasonable? Uhhhhhh I don't know, I have no frame of reference for my opinion.

Also I think the word you're looking for scrotie is greedybadsadfrowncrysadbad it's uhhh german probably
Last edited by j33bus on May 17, 2017, 11:30:05 PM
"
Valve was even slapped with a court case after one transgender employee alleged that her supervisor constantly referred to her as “it.”

Is that the actor that plays the villain in the stephen king movie? One of the best, if i may say so.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I got a major bone to pick with steam after they started forcing updates for offline single player games. I'm talking about making you download the update before you can play the game. It's either that or always stay in offline mode. I like to pick and choose which games I want updated. The only reason I really even have steam installed on my PC is I got access to around 400 games via family share from relatives and friends. I only own 7 games on steam. If it's on steam + GOG, I'll just buy the GOG version that's DRM free. I didn't even have a steam account until 2011. For reasons I can't talk about on here.

Also, steam support is shit. I refunded a game called Vikings: Wolves of Midgard, because it was a broken piece of shit, on top of being a shit game. And it took nearly a month before I got my money back. I know people who've had refunds in limbo for as long as 3 months.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on May 21, 2017, 9:16:38 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I got a major bone to pick with steam after they started forcing updates for offline single player games. I'm talking about making you download the update before you can play the game. It's either that or always stay in offline mode. I like to pick and choose which games I want updated. The only reason I really even have steam installed on my PC is I got access to around 400 games via family share from relatives and friends. I only own 7 games on steam. If it's on steam + GOG, I'll just buy the GOG version that's DRM free. I didn't even have a steam account until 2011. For reasons I can't talk about on here.

Also, steam support is shit. I refunded a game called Vikings: Wolves of Midgard, because it was a broken piece of shit, on top of being a shit game. And it took nearly a month before I got my money back. I know people who've had refunds in limbo for as long as 3 months.

They really love money and hate refunds. GOG has like a 2 week refund policy i think. Thats pretty damn good. I cant wait for more games to go on GOG. Devs will see how well GOG does and how popular it got for gamers.

I hope POE gets on GOG at some point. For achievements!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info