Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

Wow Stash tab sales! This weekend only!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
BEAUTIFUL!

I kinda loved the old minimap for being so Diablo-2-esque in its pixel-y sketchiness, like it was being "drawn" as an Exile explores.

But this new one is so much better in every way, I won't miss the old one. Well, maybe, on principle, as a fan of the game, but nah. I'l looking forward to FoO. ;)
"
TheWoodsy wrote:
Would love to change size, zoom and background opacity of corner map please.

Seconded.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
This is more than I expected (it looks very clean and readable, and the sight line is a nice touch) but there's still an issue left unresolved. When you are in an area like Prison, and you run through a hallway... both the current and future systems reveal the rooms on either side of the hallway. This makes those rooms indistinguishable​ from ones you've cleared, despite never having entered them.

I've made the suggestion before to occlude rooms that are blocked by walls in the actual gameplay view, but I think just keeping those rooms hidden on the minimap would be beneficial for everyone without causing an upset (doesn't affect scanning a room you're not in at all).

Also, would it be possible to have doorways change color once you've passed through them?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Looks amazing! Love you GGG <3
Ok, but IMPORTANT:

Will there be an arrow pointing the direction the party members are or will I'll still waste a good time looking for it?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 12, 2017, 12:46:09 AM
Holy wowser crap Batman, that is NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!!! Very nice upgrade. Fantastic detail and can't wait to use it. Will make those kill missions a lot less tedious, tracking down that 1 last monster!

Looking forward to all the changes :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Looks great, liking all the UI changes so far. That visibility line is impressive. Is there still time to update the buff/debuff bar? It is a jumble that is hard to parse instantly, like you need to. All the various indicators that already exist in-game (color of rares, recurring bosses etc.) are very useful, but, having a much clearer buff bar & debuff bar would be a big improvement too.
Ok now the stash tab sales just seem lazy.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info