The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

"
MadsnDave wrote:
Been waiting on more for the X1 Beta as well. I'm hoping it will simply be a matter of having the supporter pack up on the marketplace which buys you access into the Beta. Seems like a reasonable solution and I'll want the pack anyway for stash tabs

I'm hoping for the same.

However I'm also hoping GGG understands the Xbox system and Microsoft certification process correctly.

The main reason that you usually hear a week or more in advance is that game companies have to send their program to Microsoft for certification. A process that allows Microsoft ensure that the program will not break the Xbox and the process usually takes around a week. Thus you wind up with knowing about betas a week before hand because during the certification process the company cannot make any changes. It also wouldn't be the first time that a company was unfamiliar with the process and unprepared for it (Ark Survival Evolved had this issue).

Mainly I'm just hoping for any tidbit of news about the beta and the beta sign-up for the Xbox because at this rate there won't be anyone to play in the beta.
"
ChaoticPesme wrote:
I can't seem to find this elusive "Account transactions." on the website. I made other calculations and THINK I meet the requirements, but I'd want to be sure... Am I blind or what ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChaoticPesme/transactions
"
MadsnDave wrote:
Been waiting on more for the X1 Beta as well. I'm hoping it will simply be a matter of having the supporter pack up on the marketplace which buys you access into the Beta. Seems like a reasonable solution and I'll want the pack anyway for stash tabs

You know, this is a pretty legit way to get into the beta. An early supporter pack that will give a little boost of income to GGG while we help them test it. Shoot, we are paying them to test their product. Sounds like one hell of a deal. Plenty of us would be more than happy to make that donation.
Last edited by Manningj on Jun 5, 2017, 3:38:35 PM
Been waiting for this beta for a while, been wanting to play this with my guild

Do we get beta invites for close friends if we qualify? It would replicate the experience more closely.
Closed Beta supporter will receive a free key for this beta?
I'm so HYPED
For those of us who log in through steam how is this going to work for the beta since it seams like there is a whole new client for beta?
So wait, does this mean Xbox One version also starts June 7th? If so, when will details be released about it?
"
For those of us who log in through steam how is this going to work for the beta since it seams like there is a whole new client for beta?

Go to the properties of the game and there will be a betas tab when it's available.
Ill play like crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info