Trump Voter Feels Betrayed By President After Reading 800 Pages Of Queer Feminist Theory

anything is everything
Last bumped on May 7, 2017, 10:54:32 PM
Well made bipartisan comedy still exists? Holy shit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Well made bipartisan comedy still exists? Holy shit.

The Onion gets a slide
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:

if I didn't knew what the onion was I would have thought this was a real and serious article from the liberal xD
he was retarded to begin with, then to even read that...can't be good for brain function
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Why is the OP on vacation tho?
The Onion can sometimes be good.

It was bought by Univision and unsurprisingly ran a shit-ton of hard-on-Trump/soft-on-Hillary pieces leading up to the election. As much as I like the Onion (and used to read it in paper until that was disbanded in 2013), the "orders from new owners" was painfully obvious.

I'll probably keep reading it and avoiding their political stuff.

Still the funniest headline ever made.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Cause you reported him?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Cause you reported him?

Bait fight, play passive aggressive, then play the victim. Then make a thread about how people bullied him and how his life is hard, while insulting everyone and baiting more fights, or comment on random thread with antagonistic comments hopping to start something.

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Cause you reported him?

Bait fight, play passive aggressive, then play the victim. Then make a thread about how people bullied him and how his life is hard, while insulting everyone and baiting more fights, or comment on random thread with antagonistic comments hopping to start something.

On this week's episode of When Reason Fails..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info