[2.6] Magma Bob, Shaper Down, Self Cast, VIDEOS Incl. 1 MIL DPS against Shaper POB//200-300k Tooltip

hi,
i have made this build today, im level 82 and configure all setup.
I have a couple of question.

1) better Low Life or CI ? i have skyforth.
2) my dps are less then you. in HO with all active i have 57k with all active less Discipline.
My 6 link is: Inc AoE - MagmaOrb- Spell Echo - FC - inc. Crit - GMP now im Low Life with shavaronne.
DPS with Conc and Slower Projectile : 153k.

Can you look my profile and advise me for increment the dps? all gem are 20/20

TY

PS character name: XxXBlasterXxX

Edit my Equip now:
Spoiler

Last edited by emix86 on May 10, 2017, 4:11:16 PM
Hi Emix,

Firstly, low-life is the better option as it lets us run more auras, and have pain attunement for 30% more spell damage. It's awesome that you got a pair of skyforths :) you can drop orb of storms and run herald of ice.

Now, it seems like you re-specced(?) to or from a cospri's/volls discharge inquisitor on your character "XxXBlasterXxX" so the skill tree is slightly different.

You are missing: the aura nodes cluster of Sovereignty (top left of templar); Arcane Potency crit cluster (top left); Snowforged spell and crit cluster (witch area); Annihilation crit cluster (witch area). Please do not that stacking crit is extremely important to reach end game levels with this build as we are an Inquisitor. It is also missing pain attunement.

Gearwise, I recommend leveling all your gems to 20, especially our elemental auras (Anger etc) and our main skill links. I would swap out conc for increased aoe at all times as we do not require increased AOE gem in this build for clearing at all.

Other options are: pushing for a second opal ring crafted with essence of anger; getting a crit dagger with flat spell damage (Adds x-x fire/lightning damage to spells) preferably of a high tier, with more spell damage on it.

Unfortunately, I can't see any jewels on your character so I can't really comment but stacking lots of Crit Multi/ Cast Speed jewels will really push your DPS up.

Cheers
IGN: Ken_A
Last edited by kennethang on May 11, 2017, 2:14:37 AM
you get 'physical damage' and 'attack speed'.
Why?

The Magma orb is fire damage spell. so above options do not affect to increase orb damage.
Looking forward to this build next league, just need the life version now :)
does fireball or any other fire skill work well?
"
effectcre wrote:
you get 'physical damage' and 'attack speed'.
Why?

The Magma orb is fire damage spell. so above options do not affect to increase orb damage.

In no where stated we take any physical damage. So..I don't know if you're replying in the wrong thread or something.

Attack speed is only taken with certain nodes that are worth in the tree(spell damage and crit chance etc.) and from gear.

Its useful for shield charging. Movement skills = clear speed.
"
Sounararyke wrote:
does fireball or any other fire skill work well?

Fireball is fine, use rolling flames jewel. However, I would advise to use Magma Orb as it is much stronger as a self cast skill.
"
HappyRogue wrote:
Looking forward to this build next league, just need the life version now :)

Glad you are. Possibly you could go cloak of flames with purity of fire for mitigation; or maybe infernal mantle with mind over matter and eldritch battery. But of course we'll have to see how 3.0 turns out ;), I'm thinking hybrids might be a thing too.
Last edited by kennethang on May 19, 2017, 9:32:38 AM
Is there any kind of defense in thia build ?
"
kennethang wrote:
done. up.

On the Shaped Strand run bro, what is the purple effect trail that follows your hand? the swoosh effect. Its too cool. May I know what is it?

Thanks btw, planning to build this one, just compiling all the necessary items :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info