White supremacist finds out hes part black

"
torturo wrote:
"

Are you suggesting there are other theories to explain the light skin phenotype? Please share one and the evidence supporting it.

To share evidence? Lol.

No serious study (besides some old racists theories) denies the reasons for the spread of the light skin (though there are yet some strange archeological facts).
Nor I said anything about it, you are putting words in my mouth.

There are two leading theories about the initial skin color - if the light skin was a mutation, or the opposite, the dark skin was one, followed by chain of phenotype mutations related to the geographical areas the human beings inhabited.

Mind these are all raw theories, without any certain proofs, which I was inquired to give. Leading scientist in archeology and archaeogenetics can't provide any, nor do I. kek

We don't know anything for certain.

I didn't put words in your mouth. It's not a theory if there is no evidence supporting it.

edit. Please don't take the post too seriously. I was mainly trying to poke fun both posts I originally quoted since in either case both would still be "normal." Everything about all of us is a result of mutation anyway.
Last edited by DurianMcgregor on Apr 29, 2017, 12:44:29 PM
eh, was expecting something new but its that old vid.

I'd like to see it happen with one of those Aryan Brotherhood dudes, wonder the reaction.
Oblivious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Manocean wrote:
if he's part black he can't be racist
you're​ confused. It's totally possible for minorities to internalize the racist power structures of the white​ man. What you meant to say is that there's no such thing as racism that doesn't serve the evil machinations of the white man.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Duh, white skin is a mutation, dark skin is normal.

bahaaaaahahahahahahaahahah

jesus dude, love yourself
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Lachdanan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyfSsgCrjb0

Team Neandertals Go Go Go !

Upboat best post.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Meanwhile, many have tried to warn a black supremacist that he's white, but Shaun King just doesn't listen.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
So... I guess he can use that word all he likes now with impunity? WTB permission to sing ODB songs in public.
U MAD?
if it's on tv it must be true, no need to question it
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
Head_Less wrote:
Indo-european sapiens are mixed with Neanderthals. White skin colors probably come from Neanderthal mixing.

Not all monkeys have black skin tho so none know for sure if black or red pink was the original color under the fur.

ya thats a fair point tbh, arnt chimps our closest relative?

a lot of them have white skin and dark brown/black hair. A lot of them have black skin too.

Im pretty sure I read that ginger hair comes from neanderthal genes, that they were often white with red hair. I think its fairly safe to say we are a mix of a lot of things. We might have been a mix of colours before we were even we, back when we were something else.

lol @ the guy in the video too. So glad to be living in a world where people like that are laughed out of town for the idiots that they are, hes part of a dying breed, good riddance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info