[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
When is it worth to wear the 30% essence thingy?
What i mean obviously we want the max resist. But with wahat life/str roll would u start wearing.
For example i crafted myself a very bad 1 with 0 good rolls. All i can do is craft 60 life...?

Also does it matter which 1? Helm or gloves equally good?

Helm or gloves are equaly good.
The best way is to get a white base with the needed enchancement and then craft it.

I would go for gloves on the first glance because helm can have more life on it than a pair of gloves. So a pair of gloves can have 89 life while a helm can have 99 life. The craft on them is 64 life. (well the actual life can be higher now due to hybrid rolls).
Last edited by Piftiuta on Sep 13, 2017, 9:40:30 AM
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
I bought this rather mediocre pair for 250c a while ago, and honestly, I haven't seen anything with better rolls since then:

If you don't like it sell it to me plz :)
"
Piftiuta wrote:

If you don't like it sell it to me plz :)

Exactly my point :) It's crap, but it's the best kind of crap you can currently find. I'm a bit surprised, actually, that RF gloves don't get much love from those who craft and sell gear for profit. I mean, people are actually crafting and selling dual-enchanted RF helms which are much harder to make. I even know a guy who crafts opal rings for RF builds for a living, the one I'm currently wearing came out of his workshop:

And crafting those isn't cheap, either, a blank opal ring costs 45-50c atm. Still, according to him, he's making decent money from this trade. So I'd expect a better supply of RF gloves, but apparently, no one wants to risk spamming delirium essences and getting nothing but worthless crap. And I can't blame them, I probably wouldn't do it, either :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
What is dual enchanted helm ?
"
Piftiuta wrote:
What is dual enchanted helm ?

I meant helms with essence enchantment (more elemental dmg) + RF damage enchantment from uber lab. Pardon me if I'm using incorrect terminology here :) Very expensive stuff even with mediocre rolls.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Sep 13, 2017, 11:47:22 AM
Finally decided to level up my bezerker to lvl 95, ez pz leveling experience. I find abyssal cry important for breaches/strongbox clears, it's stupidly fun. And of course endurance charges as usual for boss fights. I may have to change my curse setup eventually

Spoiler

[https://i.imgur.com/l8sP01X.jpg

IIQ/MF

Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 13, 2017, 12:16:20 PM
Hi, what you think about this essence
on this
ring
"
Veterum wrote:
Hi, what you think about this essence
on this
ring

You will get a sick damage ring. If you are lucky with life and str on it then you got a GG ring.
Build modification: :))
"
D0berm4n wrote:
Build modification: :))

Put a blessed orb on it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info