Damage Over Time Changes - Part 1

Didn't think you'd take this approach, but I suppose the workarounds with damage properties were too messy and the engine can't do it any other way, but yeah, this will work and it was high time.

However, doubling it is too low, you'll probably need to quadruple it before we get to the point where it's worth the investment.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 26, 2017, 8:22:33 PM
Finally, these mechanics were broken and caused the game Damage over time
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
RF BUFF! Fire pen should also work with burns now that double dipping will be gone. You almost can't go RF w/o EE.
Last edited by Nihil_Omnia on Apr 26, 2017, 8:23:57 PM
AND THEN WE DOUBLED IT!!! YES
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Will Caustic Arrow be tweaked in some way with these changes? While it doesn't poison nor double dips, it creates a DoT cloud... I'm supposing it is going to get slightly buffed (and I really hope so, because I want to start 3.0 as a CA Ascendant/Deadeye, but IMO it is so lackluster without some metric tons of investment for someone like me and leveling isn't good either due to bad single target by itself, and while manageable using Wither + Lightning Trap + ED (+ Decay), it feels... clunky, lol).
This is a Buff
Mathil is going to be crying because of these changes lol
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"And then we doubled it!"

Jay Wilson, 2012
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
this is a buff
If you leave in the mechanic that lets DoTs inherit the "projectile" "area" etc. damage properties the options for building strong DoT characters will still be limited and skewed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info