I made a good build?

"
sidtherat wrote:
had the same issue since dx11 'support' got released. had to reinstall windows because it was caused by my own system' mess (i had like 3 gfx card in the box without reinstalling etc. it accumulates over the years)

change to dx9 (however that one did not work at all for me)

if you insist this is poe's servers issue - i have a bad news for ya: IT IS ON YOUR END

if you can. get a clean win (or at least drivess install. CLEAN one. burn the old ones to the ground)

and if you really want help then do not ignore folks that ask you for basics: WinMTR is necessary to know what is going on

or maybe this is on linux?

I dont need basics to tell me the problem, many calculations = lag.

Thanks for the help, poe is a great game but when aoe clear speed is king and you lag to 1fps doing it, maybe time to find a mmo or something.

Every build i do ends up with lag being the problem.

Thanks again for the help, good luck

Last edited by Chadwixx on May 1, 2017, 4:28:03 AM
or maybe you should listen to advice. even the basic ones.

because i HAD issues like yours. and after doing a clean windows install i DO NOT have them anymore. nothing else changed. i just decrapified my PC - it had 3 gfx cards installed from 3 different vendors and it simply collapsed.

have you done the same?

because all you do now is 'aaaaaaaaaaaa im not listening because i KNOW' and wonder why your issues wont go away

they wont. and there is no place for 'luck' in this case. stubborn is the word of the day in this case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info