I made a good build?

You guys missed the 1 min it takes me to get 4 flame sentinals everytime i crash. Can make a video if you wanna see the torture a summoner goes through in this game.

1 fps is no prob... Lockstep makes it worse, multithread is no different, this is the server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZtz_G73P1A&feature=youtu.be

Game is fun, but i have an i7, 16 gig, ssd, etc. It shouldnt be running so poorly. Did you factor in the skills you recently (xbox) introduced with the engine changes?

Last bumped on May 1, 2017, 5:07:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Which char is that? I'll respec one of my summoners in standard and copy it to see if I can recreate your issues.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
this is the server.

We'll never know that because you seem to ignore the suggestion to run the WinMTR test which would at least eliminate the probability of connectivity problems.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Which char is that? I'll respec one of my summoners in standard and copy it to see if I can recreate your issues.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
this is the server.

We'll never know that because you seem to ignore the suggestion to run the WinMTR test which would at least eliminate the probability of connectivity problems.

Chadrev.

2 srs totems, and self casting. At 20 they turn into poison clouds.

Just a spec i was messing around with, wanted to try the 100%+ spectors, but really like the previous big node with damage reduction on 9 zombies, 13% phy reduce to phy.
Well, it's definitely not a problem with the build. I copied it the best I could but didn't have any issues like in your vid.
Gear and tree used
And an Unending Hunger jewel that I can't link for some reason.

Passives
"
Chadwixx wrote:
You guys missed the 1 min it takes me to get 4 flame sentinals everytime i crash. Can make a video if you wanna see the torture a summoner goes through in this game.

1 fps is no prob... Lockstep makes it worse, multithread is no different, this is the server.

Game is fun, but i have an i7, 16 gig, ssd, etc. It shouldnt be running so poorly. Did you factor in the skills you recently (xbox) introduced with the engine changes?

If it was the server, then visual effects would still play during those skips. E.g. raging spirits would still burn, they just wouldn't move. What you have there are honest to god frame drops. It could still be between the engine or your machine, but it's def not the server.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

If it was the server, then visual effects would still play during those skips. E.g. raging spirits would still burn, they just wouldn't move. What you have there are honest to god frame drops. It could still be between the engine or your machine, but it's def not the server.

"Lockstep makes it worse" sounds like more of a connectivity problem than anything else IMO.
Thanks for testing. I had music streaming and a sports talk show, neither paused or stuttered.

I dropped the poison cloud thing and its running better. Ground effects make me lag like crazy, seems i was making them.

Were you using flame sentinals? Thanks again

Are you able to use victaro's charity? I had to drop it, seems like the power and frenzy charge calculations were too much.

Last edited by Chadwixx on Apr 28, 2017, 3:24:56 PM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Thanks for testing.
Happy to help! It's a neat spec, I look forward to tinkering around with it.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
I had music streaming and a sports talk show, neither paused or stuttered.

Unfortunately that has nothing to do with your connection to the PoE servers.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
Were you using flame sentinals?

Sure was.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
Are you able to use victaro's charity? I had to drop it, seems like the power and frenzy charge calculations were too much.

I can test that when I get on later, but I expect it's going to run just as smoothly as my previous test. Since the 2.6.0i patch my summoners play better than ever. Whatever they did in that patch to the serverside calculations made a huge difference!
Yeah, it ran fine with Victario's.

As an added bonus, this dropped from the 2nd pack I ran into in Dried Lake:

Too bad it dropped in standard. xD
had the same issue since dx11 'support' got released. had to reinstall windows because it was caused by my own system' mess (i had like 3 gfx card in the box without reinstalling etc. it accumulates over the years)

change to dx9 (however that one did not work at all for me)

if you insist this is poe's servers issue - i have a bad news for ya: IT IS ON YOUR END

if you can. get a clean win (or at least drivess install. CLEAN one. burn the old ones to the ground)

and if you really want help then do not ignore folks that ask you for basics: WinMTR is necessary to know what is going on

or maybe this is on linux?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info