[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

read the charter, looked over the roster, looks good to me :)

ign asynorap
Bump
Bump
Sorry, I didn't get any reply on my post from the last page and also didn't get any invite. Did you miss it or maybe I don't comply with something?
"
srecko wrote:
Sorry, I didn't get any reply on my post from the last page and also didn't get any invite. Did you miss it or maybe I don't comply with something?

Every post is looked at, none are missed.

Says in charter that after 6 weeks (half way into league) there is a guild purge for those who have not hit 20 challenges yet. 20 challenges are incredibly easy to hit, even with limited playtime. If someone does not have 20 challenges by a month and a half into league, challenges are either not a priority to them or their playtime is so restrictive that they are never on. In either case this would not be the guild for them, hence the purge.

That being said, someone who has less than this number and applying for guild would fall under the same category.

Sorry but with 18 challenges almost 7 weeks into league, this guild is not for you.
I understand, thanks for replying. I thought the rule was just for the purging not for the entering, I wouldn't have bothered you otherwise. I spent first two months learning the game and not focusing on the challenges so I was on 4 until last week, and then I started doing them. I do play daily (several hours) just that my time was not so efficiently spent at first. Anyhow I'll try again next league because I have read some of your guides which was the reason I applied to this guild in the first place and want to be in the guild with resourceful and informed people.
Bump
Bump
Hi Goofy,
I am interested in joining an active guild, this seems to fit the bill! I have read the charter from top to bottom.
Best,
Daresso
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Hello, I have read the charter, my friend and I really started to get into this game a month ago and I am finding it hard to complete some challenges and would greatly appreciate just general advice to be able to get over this wall. I hope you can consider me as I feel like after this league is done I want to be all full and ready for the next one.

My ign is Shureware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info