The most popular mirror shop! 🔥1,250+ Services!!!🔥 한국 유저분들을 환영합니다! 45+ new items! Reduced Fees!

Apparently there is an imposter of me with the account name "Mai__Cedere" (two underscores) be careful. I never ask for items or vouches and I never take a mirror for an empty trade nowadays, when you trade me mirror + fee, expect an item back ALWAYS.
Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
993 services
Crafter of many items.

1000 services!

Never thought that this shop would ever hit four-digit services, thats truly insane.

Been writing down some names of people who have copied items from me, I am sure I missed a ton (I only started writing them down recently.)

Thanks to:

Relithh, Martial_God, Citoce, Dantheman1988, Tmzkdnt, Tokkea, Mystrl, Supermc1337, Sierraalphamike, Uussaa, Badmoon_rising, Fatkidslag_irl, Hsp0204, Khyle_danvers, Miggydee, Noob2014, Arthanis08, Eagor, Kreeptik, Avalegend, Poodiddly, Poulpsquad, Zeldaquest, 4elikk, Cookieclickerpro, Enahkra, Ikenshin, Juicypoof, Kellychan1990, Natina7504, Plushiess, Porcheindy99, Rupenus, Skybot01, Strafediablo, Nuk3rr, Martnie, Cck21ro, Chrischanx, Czerwonasmierc, Friagram, H0lic, Kyu2019, Venomrider, Switchblademeister, Insiderg, Kaecilius, Momolive, Neonive, Qaen, Snowrain242, Sokevin, Cheekystrut, Stormesplea, Philophil, Saxyman123, Timmynbtrevor, Onxedouard589, Aliac123, Morgoth92, Niz913, El_nino_69, Bok4492, Lapiz, Oooonsk, Thatguyjohny, Ahfack, Castablanca

and all others not listed here. Without you, I could not craft as many cool and powerful items as I have been able to over the last three years.

Everything is 10exa off to copy until blight league starts as a small thank you to everyone :). Onward to 2,000!
Crafter of many items.

1005 services
Crafter of many items.

thx
1028 services
Crafter of many items.

1061 services
Crafter of many items.

1081 services
Crafter of many items.

b
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
bbbb
Crafter of many items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info