What am i doing wrong?

Ive taken peoples advice from here, started using warcires to gain endurance charges, added more damage mitigation, even managed to up my HP to 8121, still getting one shot by mobs. Tried to do a shaper run, and despite having 100% leech up his attacks still shredded me in seconds. I did almost no damage to his summoned mobs from his portals, and zana kept dying, and reminder that i have 111% fire pen at last check, probbaly more now becuase i vaal'd myself a lvl 21 flammability.

I also found some kind of bug in which 'telegraphed' attacks are killing me before the animation has even finished. I saw shaper winding up so i quickly popped all my armour/damage reduction flasks, and popped my warcry to gain an additional endurance charge, but before he had even performed the full animation i was dead and he hit my corpse. Something is seriously wrong with that, i encountered the same issue agains dominus in maps, malichai in maps, and vaal oversoul in maps, they all wound up attacks and killed me BEFORE the animation had compelted, in one situation i was clear on the other side of the map from them and the AOE from the attack hit my corpse without even being near the boss itself. (The AOE indicator wasnt where the attack was, implying the attack hit me despite me not being near the boss).
As it happens so frequently to you, how about you record it and provide us some video material, so we can maybe actually help you?

It is really hard believing what you keep writing, yet you are not providing any proof/material to work with. It might be a technical issue (I'd recommend reinstalling in that case and then sending GGG support a ticket) but it might aswell be your imagination.. There is no way of telling it apart without proof.
Sir, please calm your point
Were you rude to Chris Wilson's mother or sister?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
This sounds much more like a net issue. Ie: latency, packet loss etc.

What is your ping like? Do you have lock-step mode enabled?
"
krad_nz wrote:
This sounds much more like a net issue. Ie: latency, packet loss etc.

What is your ping like? Do you have lock-step mode enabled?

Yes i have lock step enabled, i dont know my ping because its so inconsistent, but POe is the ONLY game i play with this issue, with every other game i play my ping is consistently below 40, and thats while im watching movies on netflix and running other downloads, its a POE exclusive issue.

"
ChanBalam wrote:
Were you rude to Chris Wilson's mother or sister?

No, but i did raise a lot of hell back when the awakening came out, as i ordered a supporter pack that included a T-shirt and it took them 6 months to get it to me, constantly sending apology emails becuase "The shipper forgot yours" "our manufacturers are backed up" "It appears to have been lost in the mail" "We only print them in bulk and we dont have orders enough to print right now" "Oops, we seem to have forgotten to send in your order" until finally i threatened to open up a paypal case and 'suddenly' my shirt showwed up with a next day shipping label, weird how that worked out...

Also they are activly denying me my purchased MTX items, vid below!

"
akei56 wrote:
As it happens so frequently to you, how about you record it and provide us some video material, so we can maybe actually help you?

It is really hard believing what you keep writing, yet you are not providing any proof/material to work with. It might be a technical issue (I'd recommend reinstalling in that case and then sending GGG support a ticket) but it might aswell be your imagination.. There is no way of telling it apart without proof.

I can attempt to get a recording of the issues, but since i cant activly recreate them, and getting the pieces of items needed to pull them off (Like getting a shaper set, or havign to rush up to malachi) is time consuming or expensive in game i dont know if i can get the proof before leagues end, besides last time i posted 'video proof' people claimed it was too low quality, and that the reason i as having troubles (when blade flurry first came out i had an issue where 90% chance to hit monsters would jsut stop taking damage and kill me) was that i didnt have 'enough attack speed' with 6 attacks per second. But i will try and get proof ASAP.

Also i do have video of this incident, that GGG hasnt responded to when i reported it:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPVzAGW6KPk

"
when blade flurry first came out i had an issue where 90% chance to hit monsters would jsut stop taking damage and kill me

That + what you have been writing before.

Sounds like a pretty heavy net issue imo. Deysnc, packet loss or something similiar.
Have you tried checking, if there are any problems similiar to that in other games, that rely on a stable connection ?
"
Yes i have lock step enabled, i dont know my ping because its so inconsistent, but POe is the ONLY game i play with this issue, with every other game i play my ping is consistently below 40, and thats while im watching movies on netflix and running other downloads, its a POE exclusive issue.

Ok so you say right here you have an inconsistent ping. That may well be the problem.

To get an idea of your ping press F1 a few times in game until you see the ping graph. Ideally its <50ms and pretty stable.

Another thing to try is turn off lockstep mode and see how that performs.
"
gubaguy wrote:

Also i do have video of this incident, that GGG hasnt responded to when i reported it:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPVzAGW6KPk

How big are wings? It doesn't look like you have much space in your MTX tab. You can request another in the tech support forum.
"
gubaguy wrote:
I have capped resistences, up to 76% on fire, i have 8060 HP, i have perma fortify, with flasks up i have 76% damage reduction, i have CWDT immortal call setup, i have 100% damage conversion to fire, with 30% fire pen passivly, flammability aura on blasphemy reducing fire res by 43%, and a 21/20 fire pen gem (thats 111% fire pen), and 100% leech up at all times...

But i keep getting one shotted, in every map. Ive seen streamers facetank shaper with 4k or less HP (not ES builds), ive seen one guy literally facetank shaper with CI and no ES at all, so what the FUCK am i doing wrong? Someone EXPLAIN IT TO ME, explain to me how i get one shotted by a white mob in a tier 1 map in the same way i get one shotted by the shaper, meanwhile these other players gut the shaper in under 3 minutes without taking a single hit, or when they do its a like being slapped in the face with a feather.

Heres my gear for refrence, if somehow my gear is wrong.
Spoiler

someone explain to me why the game has chosen to jsut screw me over for no reason.

I would really like to see that because I can't even imagine how you are able to get killed with this char by a white mob in a t1 map?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Apr 28, 2017, 12:34:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info