Act Six: The Brine King Fight

question is... is this even playable on AMD video...
"
Bluntexile wrote:
bet the char has 20k life so we don't see the one shot fest...

graphice were not too bad tho, especially for 1956 engine.

Except he already said he had 1200 life, nice meme kid.
"
Giammafix wrote:
the death at the end should suggest us that life and evasion builds will still suck and we should continue with es based builds XD

Yes lets draw tons of possibly false assumptions with having next to none of the actual information so that we can continue to show everyone how much of a negative douche we are. Well done.
What I can see from this video, is that it's really hard to reliably know how much the boss gets damaged, unless playing melee and namelocking the boss... :(

What we REALLY need now is a BIG HP BAR displayed above the boss during the fight, just like in Diablo2 or Diablo3 !

PS : For the HP bar haters, just make it a display option in the UI menu (like the existing "life bar over minions" option).
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Apr 20, 2017, 3:39:26 PM
Please take my money!
I'm fainting ^^
CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
"
Lord_Decks wrote:
I'm fainting ^^

QFT, such an epic looking fight, can't wait for expansion!!!
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
im not so happy with this since the area you have to run gets tighter every 10 seconds,
Hello guys.
That wakes up some nostalgia on Archeage and Dahuta fights... maybe is time to play that awesome P2W game again.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
the death at the end should suggest us that life and evasion builds will still suck and we should continue with es based builds XD

Yes lets draw tons of possibly false assumptions with having next to none of the actual information so that we can continue to show everyone how much of a negative douche we are. Well done.

if no one complains about the actual situation, GGG won't change the bad spot in which life builds are now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info