[2.6] Cospris and Choir Discharge [Pathfinder] [Shaper|T16|U-Atz|ULab]

"
hello. am v interested in your build however jist wondering if theres an alternate way to level up other than a bv till 80 :/

Just started the build and used selfcast bladefall. No problems at all. With level 49 I'm gonna make use of a 4l Soul Mantle and use bladefall spell totems.
By the way: order of ascendancy points?
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
By the way: order of ascendancy points?

Nature's Adrenaline --> Master Surgeon --> Nature's Boon --> Master Alchemist
Thanks a lot :)
Another question: Don't you have any problems with stuns since you have no immunity? Or did I miss something?
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
Thanks a lot :)
Another question: Don't you have any problems with stuns since you have no immunity? Or did I miss something?

Spin to Win! :3 - While you use Cyclone --> Immune to Stun.
Is it worth using Faster Attacks in the 6L setup? Would additional accuracy gem also be an alternative? I guess I'm not sure how FA interacts with cyclone.
I love this build so much! My gear is no near the recommended gear and yet I was able to do most of the endgame contents. Kudos to you riotpwn!
is it that much better than volls devotion?

the added crit is nice but arent you discharge crit capped with flask anyway?
and you could get 6 end charges for more discharge dmg.

the added dmg from choir is much less than discharge with end charges.

PS: why do you take "Druidic Rite" and not "Arcane Chemistry" in tree? In my eyes 35% reduces flask charges used is better than 20% increased charges gained + 20% increased flask effect duration.

Edit: and where do you know that the Lightning Bolt doesnt f*** up your Elemental Equilibrium?
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on May 13, 2017, 8:26:15 AM
"
fanimala wrote:
is it that much better than volls devotion?

the added crit is nice but arent you discharge crit capped with flask anyway?
and you could get 6 end charges for more discharge dmg.

the added dmg from choir is much less than discharge with end charges.

PS: why do you take "Druidic Rite" and not "Arcane Chemistry" in tree? In my eyes 35% reduces flask charges used is better than 20% increased charges gained + 20% increased flask effect duration.

Edit: and where do you know that the Lightning Bolt doesnt f*** up your Elemental Equilibrium?

I played both Voll's Assassins and Choir PF and you need the Choir for the Crit since you don't get the base crit for each power charge like Assassin so Voll's Devotion on PF feels somewhat wonky to me as the crits are less consistent.

Arcane Chemistry is just bad pathing and you waste to many points.
I would like to know what i am doing wrong. I have pretty nice gear, my fully buffed crit is around 70% and multi is at 350ish which i know is low but how do i get more? If you could look at my gear and skill tree and gem set up that would be great. I can clear maps very well but when i go to do guardians i dont seem like i am doing enough damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hardc0r3x/characters

Look at angrrychicken thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info