[2.6] [LSC] DYADUS - BERSERKER | "MY ES TURN RED?" | SHAPER DOWN | GUARDIANS ON 5l | 9k+ life!

successful done sharper 3/6 portal
2 dead 1 to ball 1 to laser
Try grandmaster and it was hard using this
manage to defeat a door and lose in the another door

Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Apr 28, 2017, 8:53:51 PM
So nice and don´t expensive build, all guardians killed, shaper killed, uber atziri killed, all breachlords killed, AAAAALLLL KILLEEEED... So many thanks for this nice build...
Last edited by Madasan on May 2, 2017, 11:50:37 AM
Noob question: Do I go up or right first in the tree? Sorry if asked already.
raider op
Your prior till ~~70lvl is picking all possible Life nodes, and yes at start go top till mana regen nodes, then u go back and go for right side, my advice is picking VP after uber lab.
All the guardians and shaper are done without ember taming combo?

Is this build good at uber lab?
"
Valencer wrote:
All the guardians and shaper are done without ember taming combo?

Is this build good at uber lab?

hi, you can check out my video(s)
all guardians/shaper done with (cheap) rare rings, not using taming combo.

uber lab is easy, pretty much just facetank izaro/argus
just be carefull with traps, cause you dont regen life. or get 1more life flask :P
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
hey! awesome build dude but can u explain for what we have bladefall and firestorm in second cwdt setup?
to proc elemental overload or more leech? i can't understand :(
Read the guide, but not the entire thread, any particular reason to go for the ignite nodes on the way to primeval force instead of the just ele dmg route on top? Since you're using ele focus in your six link you're not getting ignites off molten strike, and I can't imagine the ignites from your firestorm are doing all that much.
Currently level 53 and I absolutely love this build, its a lot of fun and fast. Is there any alternatives to Xoph's Blood that could work for this build. I'm playing in standard and they're like 4ex right now.
What "easy" tweaks are needed to map with "sunder"?
New to the game, so I think I dont get it, cause sunder is physical and the skill tree is all in elemtal dmg nodes.
Is wildstrike an alternative?

I just cant attack and wait for these molten balls to drop. Feels awkward outside of stationary bossfights.

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info