[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Your guide is very nice to learn.

My first saison in POE and you guild help me a lot.

Thank you for this guide, nice woork.
For an endgame claw setup, would you suggest going Touch of Anguish + a rare claw with phys converted to extra cold, etc. Or Double rare claws?

Thank you!
Hi,
Dont need the conversion to cold as you get 100% conversion from the gem and the tree. Both ways work well, personally I go rare claws for the extra damage but I only change when it is a lot more damage than touch of anguish.
Good luck!
Heya been looking for a good Frostblade guide now im here im wondering best choice weapon Claws or Swords im abit confused which to roll?
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Heya been looking for a good Frostblade guide now im here im wondering best choice weapon Claws or Swords im abit confused which to roll?

Hi, Really is personal preference. Claws get a lot of life gain on hit especially with ancestral call but cost more. Swords are a bit cheaper and do more damage (having 1 Paradoxica can be very OP when used with another good sword)
"
Bezmageddon wrote:

As WildWombat said, its a lot personal preference. The one thing I would think about when considering the two options is familiarity with the play style and performance of the game.

I started with swords for Flashback (first time with build, may try shaper this weekend before it ends if i hit 95 or decide 94 will keep top5 on PS4) and ended up switching to claws because I was getting hit a little too much early while figuring out how to play the build, and due to some frame drop issues where holding down attack and not moving was possible with all the LGoH from claws that I didnt get with swords.

If I play this build in another league I'll probably go swords now that I have the playstyle down and wont need the massive LGoH crutch that was needed for flashback lag on PS4
Ok cheers for your opinions guys will bare in mind what you said for the new league :)
Can you look at my tree and stuff and tell me what do i have to change?
https://pastebin.com/zhj6qdu0
Cheers mate
"
Azazel696 wrote:
Can you look at my tree and stuff and tell me what do i have to change?
https://pastebin.com/zhj6qdu0
Cheers mate

Hi, last days of the league so may not be worth the effort :) but I would be looking to replace items that don't have +life on them such as jewels, a helmet with the frost blades damage enchantment, armour for loreweave or socketed gems are supported by maim.

Yea i know but i want to still build him on standard so currency is not a problem also i have a legacy lore there.
Thanks for the answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info