The Son of God:

Look Jesus boarded the united Airlines

"
bwam wrote:

Implicit here: You're aware that you're sick.
Understood here: You're not interested in what the Son of Man has to say, and reject his Word.
My thought: Instead of snarking, if you're really aware that you're sick, maybe you should humble yourself and let yourself truly consider what Jesus says.

Yeeeeeeeah, as upandatem says, I'm stating the narrative we've been given, the receipt from the bill of goods we're being sold.
"
bwam wrote:
I am gentle and humble in heart

Ya, really humble, even if you do say so yourself.
"
faerwin wrote:
no thanks

From your lips to God's ears :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
HAIL SATAN!
DID JESUS POOP? OP CAN YOU IMAGINE JESUS SITTING ON A SHITHOLE AND POOPING A BIG BROWN LIQUID SHIT?

I CAN T COLOR MY TEXT BUT I CAN SCREAM RIGHT? RIGHT?

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 13, 2017, 8:42:58 AM
"
innervation wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

Implicit here: You're aware that you're sick.
Understood here: You're not interested in what the Son of Man has to say, and reject his Word.
My thought: Instead of snarking, if you're really aware that you're sick, maybe you should humble yourself and let yourself truly consider what Jesus says.

Yeeeeeeeah, as upandatem says, I'm stating the narrative we've been given, the receipt from the bill of goods we're being sold.

You think Jesus made you sick? You think that's "the narrative we've been given"?

You're dead wrong.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
OT is really running out of shit to talk about.

huzzah for heyzues!!
"
blubbber wrote:
go advertise your cult in the guild recruitment section

LOL you associate Christianity or Jesus with the word "cult"?

Are you trying to be disrespectful to other people's religion/god?

Anyway reported for hate speech ; )
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
LOL you associate Christianity or Jesus with the word "cult"?

Yes, as does everyone that isn't in the cult.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info