[2.6] Esh's Righteous Fire - 380k Calc Dot vs Shaper [t15/GUARDIANS vids]

"
Duh_DA5 wrote:
"
Emperios wrote:
Aren't clarity and orb of storms useless gems in this build??? I found out that clarity actually doesnt increase the size of rf when all the rest auras are turned on and i alwas have infinite mana.

Orb is for activating EO and EE but I've been wondering about the clarity too I don't see the point.

Originally I had my mana pool at 35% so i wanted to out sustain Mana consumption from Orb of Storms and Scorching Ray Totem (hence Clarity), later i found out it didn't made any difference so I kept my mana pool over 36%. So yes, it is useless atm.

The best use for the extra slot is to add Empower to Discipline for some more ES. Ill update it.

Thank you guys.
theory crafted a similar build i'm working towards (see below) and a Pandemonuis and Dyadus will give you more damage (100% inc burning damage taken by enemies) and be cheaper at the expensive of you chaos resistance. Only issue is you have to be hit for it to take effect...

with 10K ES i have estimated 207K DPS + dual curse + scorching ray = 437K + charges.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872257

I'm only a casual player (~3-5 hrs a week) so it's been slow going...
After building my own variant, it seems that you might be better off removing some aura effect nodes and instead investing more into regen in the marauder area. Your boss fights seem a little sketchy with the slow regen.

Gear ideas that I am experimenting with:

With these items, I get an additional 5% regen (7% when I'm hit). I haven't done the math, but I think it works out to be more powerful than 50% aura effect (which pushes Purity of Fire +5% fire res to +7%). I can actually sustain RF without turning on PoF.

The tree I have so far is at 12% regen, so that pushes it to 17-19% total.

http://poeurl.com/biuy

Additionally, Walk the Aether means that the Shav's ring downside is negated. I use shield charge to trigger EE and (eventually) EO.

Any mana that is consumed (CWDT, golems, etc) can be refilled by divination distillate (which gives us a +4 maxres boost anyway).
Last edited by i3igpete on May 1, 2017, 2:09:14 PM
Just wanted to post here since it seems to be the only place people are using Esh's with Righteous Fire. There is currently a bug with shield charge when immobilized (by vaal rain of arrows or bear trap or anything else similar) that can drain your mana down real fast and set you below the 35% threshold. I died to this bug so if you're using Esh's, please use whirling blades or a similar spell instead.
been theorycrafting a build around esh's and beast fur shawl as trickster for a week, and here i find someone's already done it.

build write up looks pretty good. i have some thoughts for you:

stone golem?

lab enchant for regen on boots would be pretty kawaii.

I'm not sure Baited Breath outperforms even a mediocre rolled crystal belt.

a poe.mikelat.com calculator would help the guide stand a bit. I've created one for you.

You made sure to include lightning damage on a ring so that your EE would proc., which is obvious to most people who play RF but as a guide may be something newer players need to consider and might be mentioned.

Your Voideye ring with level 19 Purity of Fire, combined with your tree aura increase of 48%, means 5% + 48% = 7% max Fire resistance (which we see on your sheet as indicated, 82%). You currently have discipline scheduled to be linked to empower. At level 3, this only offers your build 27 additional base ES. However, you could also achieve your current 7% max fire resistance by exchanging PoF and Disc., using a level 21 PoF, linking it to the same level 3 empower, or 20 & 4, or 20 and 3 in any unset ring rolled with the new +# to level of socketed gems prefix.

Personally, I think any +1 socketed gems unset ring with any stats at all will outperform your current setup of +2 level discipline.

You may also include a writhing jar in your gear section for boss fights where players are interested in continuing their 60% regen when no additional monsters are alive to kill.

Your pathing chose to go through Nullification and Coordination to ultimately reach charisma, for what appears to be mainly some stats and 47% DoT for 8 points. This could be achieved for 4 points through Harrier, leaving the remaining 4 points for additional energy shield. 20-24% it seems like. Do you feel the DoT contribution beats out having more ES and in part more RF damage here?

Also, what are your thoughts on reaching down to warrior's blood etc? When I made a similar tree, I played around with the notion of life regeneration w/ endurance charges and a kaom's sign, which was nearly 6% life regen for our ES with helping oak in merciless. How much regen are you happy with? I believe this platform could easily clear 50% total ES regen / sec.

And of course, the announcement changes in 3.0 are very exciting, the new keystone specifically, and I look forward to how the build progresses from there.

Cheers

*edit*
I just now noticed hidden underneath your dps calculations, you already addressed the notion of moving your PoF to dismiss the voideye. I also agree with removing inc. duration from temp shield and moving OoS to there for space considerations.

You also stated in your theoretical dps setup that you have Two Elreon Opal Rings. . . wat. As far as I know, Opal rings can only be obtained in 4 map locations, so I doubt you would ever achieve this.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on May 25, 2017, 3:19:06 AM
"
Kwitch wrote:
You also stated in your theoretical dps setup that you have Two Elreon Opal Rings. . . wat. As far as I know, Opal rings can only be obtained in 4 map locations, so I doubt you would ever achieve this.

I think he means opal rings with elreon %20 Es craft.Im also doing this build since looks more interesting than regular RF plus on paper it has more dmg than life version , i hope it wont suck all those expensive shit req for this build. This build wayy more expensive than life one.
no longer playing
Thank you guys for the interest on this guide and the advise. I'll be updating things once 3.0 beta hits, hopefully I ll have some time to do so !!!
With 3.0 Discipline getting -%33 value nerf that means like -31 on level 20 .
I think im gonna use +1 socketed gems esh visage on > Blood magic 21 lvl with %20 + Empower 4 lvl + Discipline 21 lvl.

Makes %56 life reserve with your tree

For mana i think arctic armour not that essential
im gonna use > Purity of fire 21 + vitality 21 + 4 Lvl Empower

Makes %58 Mana reserve.

Esh itself req %35 reserve for both hp/mp i think this auras gonna be just fine since Trickster no needs mana for shield charge.

That way gets more hp regen and ES without needing Enlight.

My calculated final tree
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jun 11, 2017, 8:01:28 AM
"
Kwitch wrote:

Also, what are your thoughts on reaching down to warrior's blood etc? When I made a similar tree, I played around with the notion of life regeneration w/ endurance charges and a kaom's sign, which was nearly 6% life regen for our ES with helping oak in merciless. How much regen are you happy with? I believe this platform could easily clear 50% total ES regen / sec.

I went down to warrior's blood on my build, and you're right - I'm at 51% regen while on consecrated ground. ~6339 ES regen/sec vs. 12377 total ES pool

Kaom's is probably a no-go with a Shavronne's Revelation. You need to pick one or the other, it seems - I'm stretched pretty thin for resistances on gear.

My thread, only 2 videos so far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911302
This build is ok , what i feel so far

The good
Much more powerful than life version , levelling with Rf possible with Killing regen comes with Patient Reaper , single target dps is indeed good , nostagic build before 3.0 arrives and ES rip forever.

The realy bad.
Very expensive build , uses soo much unique so basicly eats your resist gear , Esh visage itself problem true acts like shavronne but rise of the phoenix much much better option plus also cheaper , again without rise of the phoenix your life hang in the balance , you cant feel tanky enought like Hp RF , and again max resist compare to HP version seems very low if you are using potato backup pc like me or afk while middle in the map you most likely die.

Estimated budget for Hp RF is Below 0.6-1 ex.
Estimated budget of this build is 5-8 ex.
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info