Unethical Voltaxic - Fastest Shaper 6mans (5:07s), Solo (2:47s), All map mods- 15.2 mils dps++

Hello, im feeling pretty retarded, ive copied the "poor mans" version of this build, but i cant get anywhere near 13 mil total DPS. Im at 3.7 mil total, and i just dont get it, ive never really played with poison before.

Even if I remove Giacolams rings, boots, jewels and 1 arrow from bow, he still is at like 5 mil total dps. WTF am i doing wrong? Where does all that base damage come from? I mean, even with all those item slots empty, he is still 1.5 mil above me..

I mean, im still able to kill shaper in seconds, but this shit is annoying not knowing.
Here is a link to my Path of building https://pastebin.com/9KTZwekM
Last edited by samse on Apr 28, 2017, 8:49:55 PM
Your POB configuration is wrong. You need to set projectile travel distance to 1-10 so point blank works, and you also need to change wither stacks from 1 to 10 or 20. With that you already get 10+ Million dps. Your gear is mostly fine missing only the expensive boot enchant/corruptions etc but I could suggest u enchant your helmet with WED prefix instead of the mana on it. gl
Thanks for posting the build! It has been a blast to play. Just hit lvl 93 and was thinking about changing up my tree to the more damage version. I've played using the tree with more ES up to this point.

I have a few questions though...

So first question...why choose Charisma over Influence? Does that extra mana reserve make a huge difference?

Second question, is the orb of storms setup really helpful? I am currently using GGBB on boots so I can have blink arrow / lightning golem / vaal haste / vaal discipline. (And I can swap in projectile weakness for bosses if need be) Does the orb of storms / curse on hit / proj weakness do something else i'm missing??

Next question...if you had to choose between Dirty Techniques and Method to Madness, which would you choose? (Basically if I didn't want to go full dps mode, but did want one of these key nodes)

Next question, if I go full dps tree, with my current gear, at lvl 93, PoB says i'll only have 7,143 ES. Is this enough? I have been running around with around 9300, with the more defensive tree.

Sorry for all the questions...just trying to learn the build the best I can, and min/max. Also, thanks again, it's a ton of fun! I haven't attempted Shaper yet, but plan to soon!
Last edited by JackedPoEisfun on Apr 30, 2017, 9:10:46 PM
"
Thanks for posting the build! It has been a blast to play. Just hit lvl 93 and was thinking about changing up my tree to the more damage version. I've played using the tree with more ES up to this point.

I have a few questions though...

So first question...why choose Charisma over Influence? Does that extra mana reserve make a huge difference?

Second question, is the orb of storms setup really helpful? I am currently using GGBB on boots so I can have blink arrow / lightning golem / vaal haste / vaal discipline. (And I can swap in projectile weakness for bosses if need be) Does the orb of storms / curse on hit / proj weakness do something else i'm missing??

Next question...if you had to choose between Dirty Techniques and Method to Madness, which would you choose? (Basically if I didn't want to go full dps mode, but did want one of these key nodes)

Next question, if I go full dps tree, with my current gear, at lvl 93, PoB says i'll only have 7,143 ES. Is this enough? I have been running around with around 9300, with the more defensive tree.

Sorry for all the questions...just trying to learn the build the best I can, and min/max. Also, thanks again, it's a ton of fun! I haven't attempted Shaper yet, but plan to soon!

1.Stack attack speed from jews will give you maximium DPS, but the downside is that you need a huge mana pool to sustain Lightning arrow. So Charisma > ifluence. Futhermore huge mana pool also good for noregen map.

2.Nah, i only use Orb of storm/coh/project weak on strong boss like shaper etc, it's not really needed. You can self cursing the 2nd curse if you need.

Orb of storm help you alot on fast run shaper ,you proc ele overload more frequent, and it will work really well on addphase, since you cursing Projectiles weakness all the times, which give you extra dips and 50% pierce, with 50% on your gem it's 100% pierce. You can see i can do 6 mans shaper mobs phase pretty damn easy.

3.Dirty tech should give you more DPS overall in theory, because the max poison stack. But i'll stick with method of madness since it give you more intial dmg hit, and better for mapping since your most likely 1-2 shot mobs, there's no time for poison max stack.

4.7K es is really low and it's not comfortable to leveling with. If you can reach around 8k5 then you can go for full dps.

Re-enchant your boot, take attack speed or add light. And find a reduced charges/WED crystal belt
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Just use the dps tree and take a little bit less dps and a little bit more dps...works fine for me.
Running around with not rly good equip and 8,2k es but hat 7,6 for a long time and it was fine too.
Hi I'm thinking of going this build, I have a corrupted +1 arrow voltaxic unlinked. I'm thinking of 5 linking it. If I were to do that, which skill would be best left to the 5L? Or is an uncorrupted 6L voltaxic better than a 5L +1 arrow voltaxic? I also already have a +1 soul strike and Dying Sun isn't out of the question either if those are relevant to the decision making.
"
Hi I'm thinking of going this build, I have a corrupted +1 arrow voltaxic unlinked. I'm thinking of 5 linking it. If I were to do that, which skill would be best left to the 5L? Or is an uncorrupted 6L voltaxic better than a 5L +1 arrow voltaxic? I also already have a +1 soul strike and Dying Sun isn't out of the question either if those are relevant to the decision making.

Use la/ts setup in a 6link (obviously barrage into bow then) if you want to run maps.
If you want to go for guardian kills and shaper/uber atziri go for barrage in a 6link.

Since you can use the same colors for barrage/ts/la you can swap around.
Why dident use volly fire??
"
Why dident use volly fire??

As far as i know it doesn't work for single target dmg.
And we don't use barrage for aoe so it's usless.

Only a idea too use it for shaper adds but i think that's not worth the loose of (a) jewel slot(s).
How does the
"
Kill shaper without poison/vinktar
build looks like ?
Could be interesting for 3.0 xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info