[2.6] Ci/Lowlife Pathfinder Cospri's Discharge (No voll's devotion required)

also i've seen this in action, you don't have to take the exact same tree but to that first reply, dont be a cock noodle. the build has truly exceptional clear speed for the price.
Pretty nice build, carries 2p hp on a lot of maps, can't vouch for guardians/shaper as I've not seen them.
yo mate, can u show ur profile so i can link ur character to path of building? also Bowyer or Master surgeon ? they say they nerfed surgeon so they are not viable anymore?
Last edited by 쒸기인 on Nov 25, 2017, 5:28:42 PM
"
"
mohamed94 wrote:
yo mate, can u show ur profile so i can link ur character to path of building? also Bowyer or Master surgeon ? they say they nerfed surgeon so they are not viable anymore?

Oh sure, should be up whenever you read this reply. As of master surgeon this is primarily for Shaper/Guardians when you use the Overflowing Chalice with it. With both things working together you can sustain a regular Vinktars on bosses 9/10 times.

Thanks for your question!

P.S. You can play around with my tree, I recently took out multi for a jewel slot (left side) but haven't found a jewel yet.

mate i want to be able to deal with both ( clear content + deal with any boss ).. i dont care if its a bit slow in clearing maps.. so i should take Master Surgeon right? plus i was doing ur build then i saw this which really looked awesome and confused which should i play just take a look how beautiful this is :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/65rmkz/coc_magma_orb_frostbolt/
pls excuse my dumbness, when should i switch to LL using coruscating elixir? and when should i start playing the build? is it must at 68?im now lving with ST and anestral chieftan, is there any other fast way?
Last edited by 쒸기인 on Nov 25, 2017, 5:28:54 PM
mate can u see my tree and tell me where to go next as im kinda lost, i took some hp nodes till i can switch to LL at lvl 69 or something..thanks
Last edited by 쒸기인 on Nov 25, 2017, 5:29:03 PM
"
"
mohamed94 wrote:
mate can u see my tree and tell me where to go next as im kinda lost, i took some hp nodes till i can switch to LL at lvl 69 or something..thanks

Very nice, your tree is coming along nicely. You should be fine to chosoe whichever nodes you need from now on. Grab jewel sockets though, jewels really help.

hey mate, im at lvl 71 or something now and im LL, but im getting butt raped if i miss to click the coruscating flask or do lab with poison shit hitting me.. and my ES is sitting at 4.6k ES which is kinda low and i dunno where to get more ES as it is very expensive to get perfect rolls for each boot/helm/gloves with high es..check my gear /tree if u can and tell me what to do next as im kinda lost, i started taking the flask nodes then after it im going to take jewels node, and thinking of switching to CI to make my life easier, peace mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info