[2.6] Shaper's Touch Assassin - 11k ES - 1 million DPS Blade Flurry (all bosses)

"
RayRayx wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug with Path of Building, but with the claw build in PoB, it's not showing any poison DPS. Noxious strikes should give a chance for poison. Maybe it's not showing because there's such a small chance to poison without Adder's Touch? EDIT: figure it out. Need to enable "Is the enemy bleeding?"

Isn't it a small chance for poison for claw builds without adder's touch? I guess with enough attack speed on bosses, it'll poison eventually just not as fast as daggers. Not sure if I'm missing something else.

Blade Flurry has 60% More Attack Speed so it shouldn't be too hard to get 5+ attacks per second, but the build doesn't rely on poison. The biggest benefit from Toxic Delivery comes from the 20% extra chaos from physical against bleeding enemies. So the poison is really only useful against bosses as you say, but in that case it's still a pretty decent bonus even with claws.
Last edited by hubot on May 11, 2017, 7:55:09 AM
I am new to POE and I am currently following this build.
Now I read about the upcoming Energy Shield Nerf.
Do you think this build is still viable after the patch or completely useless?
I just dont know what to do now and if I should try to go on with the item hunt for this build or just stop now and see what tomorrow(next patch) brings...?
All ES builds will take a hit, so it's up to you if you want to continue gearing this one. I wouldn't invest too much in the chest or shield, but the rest of the items aren't ES specific (except Kiara's). It's hard to say how any build is going to hold up after the patch though.
Any advices for further leveling?
I am a bit stuck as I think but have no clue how to improve for easier leveling. (The EP loss on death is huge :/ )
This is my first Character so I dont have much experience in this game.

"
hubot wrote:
All ES builds will take a hit, so it's up to you if you want to continue gearing this one. I wouldn't invest too much in the chest or shield, but the rest of the items aren't ES specific (except Kiara's). It's hard to say how any build is going to hold up after the patch though.

Thank you for the statment.
Last edited by noobizor on May 30, 2017, 4:21:44 PM
"
noobizor wrote:
Any advices for further leveling?
I am a bit stuck as I think but have no clue how to improve for easier leveling. (The EP loss on death is huge :/ )
This is my first Character so I dont have much experience in this game.

"
hubot wrote:

Thank you for the statment.

I would recommend a beginner's guide. There are some good ones out there and they make a huge difference for new players.
Last edited by hubot on Jun 4, 2017, 6:33:54 PM
Having all the pieces required for this build with the except of Death's Door I decided to try it. I'm probably the only person who hasn't build a blade flurry yet. I'm about to switch over to ES/CI around 68. The only thing I don't really dig about this build is the curse application, but I've come up with a solution, I believe. I'm also the kind of person that not only has all these items required laying around, but I also have a level 4 enlighten. Using Mikelat's Aura Calculator, if I put Warlord's Mark and Temp Chains in Blasphemy, grab the Charisma wheel, which isn't too costly, 4 points total, the 4% mana res reduction below CI. On the way near the Scion to pick up Harrier, if I pick up the mana res node by Leadership or continue past Harrier and get the jewel socket and slap in something with reduced mana res, it should put me at 90% mana reserved. I know most people probably don't have a level 4 enlighten laying around, but for those who don't like the cursing with cwdt, it's a good alternative. It should be a couple more days before I can finish it out and see if it works. Of course, I'll report back whether or not it works out. Thanks for the build, I'm rather enjoying it thus far.

EDIT: This was including Discipline obviously
Last edited by chadbishop on Jun 4, 2017, 9:46:54 AM
"
chadbishop wrote:
Having all the pieces required for this build with the except of Death's Door I decided to try it. I'm probably the only person who hasn't build a blade flurry yet. I'm about to switch over to ES/CI around 68. The only thing I don't really dig about this build is the curse application, but I've come up with a solution, I believe. I'm also the kind of person that not only has all these items required laying around, but I also have a level 4 enlighten. Using Mikelat's Aura Calculator, if I put Warlord's Mark and Temp Chains in Blasphemy, grab the Charisma wheel, which isn't too costly, 4 points total, the 4% mana res reduction below CI. On the way near the Scion to pick up Harrier, if I pick up the mana res node by Leadership or continue past Harrier and get the jewel socket and slap in something with reduced mana res, it should put me at 90% mana reserved. I know most people probably don't have a level 4 enlighten laying around, but for those who don't like the cursing with cwdt, it's a good alternative. It should be a couple more days before I can finish it out and see if it works. Of course, I'll report back whether or not it works out. Thanks for the build, I'm rather enjoying it thus far.

EDIT: This was including Discipline obviously

Blasphemy would be pretty nice, although it would be costly (currency, skill points, gem slots) as you say. I'd actually like to play around with Assassin's Mark blasphemy, I think it would mean being able to drop some offense on gear and the tree. Let me know how it goes!
Last edited by hubot on Jun 7, 2017, 5:51:22 PM
Really appreciate this build. It's by far, IMO, the strongest I've ever had with regards to damage output. I want to warn people though, and I'm not sure this has been stated, but this build is not a lab friendly build. I'm sure most of the vets of this game know why, but this was my first time using Abyssus and it took me a while to realize it was the bane of my poor lab performance with this build. However, I can unequip the helm entirely and wear nothing and walk through uber lab with ease.

TLDR: Don't use Abyssus for lab farming, other than that, really awesome build.
"
Blasphemy would be pretty nice, although it would be costly (currency, skill points, gem slots) as you say. I'd actually like to play around with Assassin's Mark blasphemy, I think it would mean being able to drop some offense on gear and the tree. Let me know how it goes!

Once I got fully leveled, the cwdt with the curses works very efficiently. I decided Blasphemy wasn't needed at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info