[3.1] The Laserbeam! Crit Ball Lightning build - Clearspeed & Bosskills!

I love ball lightning and this build looks good. Now that I got a Voice of the Storm and an Esh blessing by another character I will focus on this one!

Cheers for ball lightning love!
Update April 20th

- Slightly changed the passive skilltree
- Solo Shaper video uploaded
- Added some endboss strategy information
- Updated current gear

"
tantrika wrote:
Cheers for ball lightning love!

Indeed, no more words necessary! :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
Where's mana coming from in this build if you can't afford Vinktars or are annoyed with constant flask popping? :P
Warlords Mark will provide 2% of your damage leeched as mana. This is enough to sustain your expensive casting, unless monsters are hexproof. For that case i have the Lavianga's Mana Flasks with me.
Ah, good point, thanks for the hint :)
Decided I would level this build after quitting SSF for Legacy SC and just show some of the starting levels for items so maybe newer players wanting to try this build will know what kind of items they should be using

Planned Leveling Tree (Totems)

Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/bhMV

Biggest downside once we go CI at 70 we will need to refund 35 skill points we get roughly 16-18 points free so buying/finding 17+ regrets isn't bad at all.

Levels 1-16

Spoiler

Levels 17-27

Spoiler

Last edited by cryyyy on Apr 25, 2017, 7:08:23 AM
Yeah good thing to spell out low level demands for once :P

Btw, I currently wear The Gull due to lack of soemthign else ... and what a knochback shrine does to this BL build is hilarious :P Too bad KB can't be integrated easily permamnently ... the many hits of BL shove the entire mob cloud away.
Has anyone tried putting in spark for some crazy clear speed? And then just swap out BL for boss kills?
will keep updating my post for leveling progression changed it a bit to account for flameblast totem leveling biggest downside with life nodes included will have to refund 35 points cheap really since we get over half free from leveling (if your doing regret quests included), if not roughly 35 chaos is a small price to pay for respecing.
Last edited by cryyyy on Apr 24, 2017, 8:50:28 AM
"
GamerBeast wrote:
Has anyone tried putting in spark for some crazy clear speed? And then just swap out BL for boss kills?

Spark's mechanics are too different, compared to Ball Lightning. You had to use 2 body armours, or reroll colors ten times a day. Also while Vaal Spark's clearspeed is insane, Spark is not even close as good.

The clearspeed with BL is pretty nice already, and can be enhanced even further with a Dying Sun.

"
cryyyy wrote:
will keep updating my post for leveling progression

Good work, nice low level options! I guess i will put a link to page 3 of the thread into the build guide with my next update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info