[LSC]Luke's Map/Atziri/Shaper carry

Hello there, my name is Luke and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

After getting my 36 challenges in Legacy league and making some currency I was kinda bored at the game, didn't had enough incentive to keep playing, a friend said that I should start doing some kind of service.

I tought about it a while and decided to make my first thread and help the community to get some of the hardest challenges done.

So here is how it works:

I do free carryes on Saturdays and Sundays.

You need to provide the set/map you want to run and then I'll carry you through.
All the loot will be yours.

Check bellow for carry prices during the week.
Spoiler
Up to t15 maps- 5c
Normal Atziri - 5c
T16 maps - 10c
Shaper - 15c
Uber Atziri - Carry currently unavaliable due to lag spike issues.

My atlas is at 124/126 completion, meaning that you have good chance of getting map returns by running the maps in my hideout, so feel free to use my map device if you want.

Shaper
Spoiler
On Shaper service you'll be outside for the entire fight duration, I'll let you know when I'm starting phases 1, 2 and 3. Once the boss is at culling strike range I'll give you the signal to go in.

Atziri / Uber Atziri
Spoiler
For normal Atziri you can come inside with me for the entire clearing. For Uber its the same as Shaper service, you'll wait outside until she is at culling range, don't worry, I'll give you time to loot the dungeon drops after the boss kill.

Maps
Spoiler
You can clear along side with me in up to tier 15 map, for guardian maps I'll ask for you to stay outside until the boss is at culling range, you'll also have time to loot drops from the entire map after the boss kill.

Videos

My IGN is Herald_Of_Crash , whisper me and I'll help once I can.

I also have a Discord server so feel free to ask for a invitation link if you want to chat with me through voice during the carry.
(Just please don't mind my accent, it's kinda weird sometimes xD )

~ Peace!
Last edited by luke6666sama on Apr 12, 2017, 3:53:16 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 4:53:57 AM
Killed free shaper for me! tyty
Ty for shaper run today. You can trust him. he is nice ppl just trying to help others

cheers :)
trustworthy fast and safe carry

thanks
Legit!
Ty today uber lab and anything.
Helped with Minotaur, Vaal Temple and a Shaper run for me. Highly Recommended.
Would like to vouch for Luke. He helped me out this evening on short notice !

Thanks Luke!

Just did shaper for me. Fast and smooth, can only reccomend this guy to others :)
Everything is okay, fast and safe, recommended
(e br tbm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info