[3.2] Demi's Full Ele LemonPrime, CI OR Life Lightning Arrow/Blast Rain Max Block Pathfinder

"
7SecondsLove wrote:

This is my gear and i have really bad dps, what should i do ?

you have 1 jewel on tree and its garbage. necklace is bad, moonstone is bad, missing all enchants, using the wrong bows/flasks. you have no flask effect on tree. follow the guide a bit better ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Would you recommend this build for a beginner player for a league starter?
So what does the blast rain buff do for this build?
Also, is the lightning arrow just an option to choose or is it needed for something specific?
Bro can u tell me leveling passive tree points , like first 40 or first 20 after this 20 or 40 and like this :) i am waiting nice build :)
Will doomfletch's prism with drillneck be any use at some point of low tier maps? like really, really low.Most of harbinger bows does not provide good pDPS and the decent ones cost at least 1ex.I'm not even talking about reach of the council (with quiver, without it's cheap).So overall, Im lacking damage, huge.On top of that only 2,2k ES, but I geuss league has like 2 weeks so most items are not that good.What should I do?
Last edited by vPEACEv on Jun 15, 2018, 10:09:08 AM
Leveling this build with the ES tree right now. You're going to have to spec out of some damage and gear better. Theres a few ways to make this work on a budget. I'll report back once I've hit maps and figure out what I'm doing.

EDIT : Yeah this is completely do-able hit 70 and got some basic gear together without even any investment into ES I'm right around 3k and the damage is insane. I'll pop back in when the gear is more or less optimized. Should be a great incursion farmer.

2nd EDIT : Got to maps, realized 3kes is garbage even with block. This build is pretty hard to balance without insane gear. It's fun to play but the dps has really fallen off in higher tier maps. It's a glass cannon legacy item build. I kinda expected to have problems but not with damage. I feel if I dumped tons of currency into this it would be "okay". Was a fun learning experience and will get better once this character hits standard but I doubt I will progress it much further.
Last edited by Lenaric on Jun 21, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
Which Pantheons do you recommend, DeMi?

Luv pigY
Hey, you are only max Block with the legacy Rumis right?
I know I'm way behind on this post but I wouldn't call this cheap, beginner or intermediate. Requires players who understand the games mechanics perfectly, terrible for starting off in the league as it is stupid expensive to tier up with your damage and ES to keep going. Basically expect to spend 50 chaos or more before even hitting maps. The guide doesn't leave much in place to explain leveling. Basically if you choose damage you need expensive ES gear with evasion, if you choose evasion and ES you lose out on damage. I might have been just extremely unlucky with drops this season but i definitely do not recommend this as a season starter. Basically costs 100+ Exalt to do everything in content with this build. *(disclaimer: 5 seasons in and i've yet to find anything that claims to be starter AND end game without a massive currency dump around tier 12 into end game gear). I'd recommend running a faster more tanky seasonal character first then use the currency earned from that to fund this character. Without the skyforths, the flasks, and the bow you aren't doing much and thats about 20 Exalt right there.

on a side note if you a standard player i'm sure this is a decent build for grinding.
Tried it, gone to lvl 62, can't continue cause lack of stuff when tried to go shield-based. Only way to go further in this build is being one of those super-fckin-rich guys. Can't run without lot of ex, obviously not made for leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info