Have been hacked ....

I rly dont know how this happend but lost most of my Orbs Armor etc ....
even my summoner unique shoes are gone ... what to do now ????
anywhere a ticket to write ??? or something ?
yep you've notified GGG by posting here.

There are no item replacements
Got hacked as well. They don't give a shit btw. Don't expect getting characters or items back.
Actually they are really sorry, as Chris has posted and apologized for not having a better security in place already, and they worked as hard as they could nights and weekends to get the security patch in place

so i gonna stop here this shit game .... cya all hope poe gets hacked soon again DDOS attack or something else ...
^ such a mature person's answer. Cya.
Well I had been hacked once, checked for malware, changed the password...Today I have been hacked again...this time they stole nothing but its not safe/worth playing this game with no security.
Sure you can level, they can delete characters too, but they dont care but...really whats the point of playing if all can go away any time.
Btw...I dont have enough memory to change the password every week ^^.

GGG say something as soon as you solve this issue.

EDIT/RESUME: There is no point playing a non-secure game about grinding and farming.
Last edited by Gargos on Feb 24, 2013, 11:17:47 AM
They are really sorry? Are you serious? Great. Glad they are sorry, but they won't restore my 2 characters they deleted or the items and orbs that were stolen. So in my eyes, they say they are sorry but in reality they don't give a shit. It was a security problem on their side, yet the players are the ones that get punished for it and get nothing back.
pathetic ggg is pathetic
"
tyranie909 wrote:
They are really sorry? Are you serious? Great. Glad they are sorry, but they won't restore my 2 characters they deleted or the items and orbs that were stolen. So in my eyes, they say they are sorry but in reality they don't give a shit. It was a security problem on their side, yet the players are the ones that get punished for it and get nothing back.

what exactly are you expecting in a free to play game, GGG are working very hard to alleviate the issues people are experiencing. I happen to be fortunate I have not been hacked but I use an obscure password I scan my pc regularly and stay away from sites I feel are not trustworthy.

my friend got hacked his response lesson learned changed his password and has not had an issue since maybe you should adopt the same policy as my friend said it's his own fault for using his most common password for POE.
lol this right here is part of why I love GGG the counter troll http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info