[2.6] BEEFY'S ANIMATE WEAPON CHAMPION - LHC 85 - "Wolf Pack" - Dual Scourge!! - w/Video

Use spell totem with AW to level till about 30 and use good 1h uniques along the way. I used victario's shield to boost minions with power and frenzies and used Innsbury Edge for the free maim and chaos dmg leech. Bandits were Oak, skill point, skill point. There will be an update soon as I've decided to go dual curse instead of using grace.

You won't be doing Uber dmg with your blade flurry in this build. It's mostly meant to channel the weapons, where the real power comes, and add sufficient dmg and FUN!. and you wont really do good AW dmg until after your first ascendancy when you take inspirational buff.

Profane Chemistry is better than it looks. The huge gain from flasks will save you when you do get hit you want to heal very quickly. Trust me, you will enjoy how much life you get from flasks and there isn't much point in boosting a few more percents of health instead.

Use Mortem Morsu early for free poison. Make sure you take weapons in for bosses if you are leveling alone.

I hope this helps and good luck! :D
Last edited by XtraBeefy on Apr 1, 2017, 8:29:49 PM
Video is now up. The quantity was really crappy and wasn't able to get near max weaps, but as you can see we have no problems anyways. The wolf counters are fun to look at :D
trying this build out will post soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info