[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Thanks for your answer! Why savage hit or normal hit and onslaught? Dont Cloaked in Savagery and Crave the Slaughter work together?

E: A I think I got it. Savage hits vs bosses and silver flask for mapping?
Last edited by littlelionman321 on Sep 12, 2017, 8:37:07 AM

Kaotic, can you take a look and give me some direction. Thanks.
"
iiDWESTii wrote:

any reason why your cwdt and immortal call is at maxed lvl? I think you want it at low lvl so it triggers more often
Last edited by YOGaKrite on Sep 12, 2017, 9:48:53 PM
"
Thanks for your answer! Why savage hit or normal hit and onslaught? Dont Cloaked in Savagery and Crave the Slaughter work together?

E: A I think I got it. Savage hits vs bosses and silver flask for mapping?

Yes, generally while mapping you won't get savage hit often so you would only be getting the crave bonus so a silver flask would bring your APS to the point of 5 discharge per second with untethered. Normally I run quicksilver and silver of warding for basic maps to get around faster. I only use chalice for t15+ stuff when the damage starts to matter a bit.

"
iiDWESTii wrote:

Yes what above said, you want low level cwdt ic bv because you want to proc as much as possible, to give more hits to produce more power charges not to give small amounts of extra damage. Without changing belts and boots there really isn't much else you can change. I didn't look at your tree and jewels so possibly some stuff you can improve on there but otherwise you are in a decent spot. Look at getting some ele weak on hit repentance and you could then drop the charisma cluster and blashemy ele weakness. Allowing space for a golem and more skill points towards another charge/damage/life.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 12, 2017, 10:09:53 PM
"
Yes what above said, you want low level cwdt ic bv because you want to proc as much as possible, to give more hits to produce more power charges not to give small amounts of extra damage. Without changing belts and boots there really isn't much else you can change. I didn't look at your tree and jewels so possibly some stuff you can improve on there but otherwise you are in a decent spot. Look at getting some ele weak on hit repentance and you could then drop the charisma cluster and blashemy ele weakness. Allowing space for a golem and more skill points towards another charge/damage/life.

I even questioned myself about having maxed gems, but never put two and two together. Makes sense. Thanks.
Is The Flow Untethered worth using if we can't get a +1 endurance charge one? I'm thinking of switching to a rare helm and that belt, but i'd lose the +1 endurance charge I currently have from my belt.
Oh, one more question. What about Pantheon choices?

Edit: Nevermind. Just had to do a little reading but I found were you answered this already.
Last edited by iiDWESTii on Sep 13, 2017, 12:42:46 PM
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:

"
How do you all get so much as? Im stuck at around 3.5 aps with cyclone according to pob. Is this just because I'm not using TFU or is it because i might be missing something in my calculations? I dont use jewels with as at the moment, but no one of you use those either as far as I checked profiles.

Devotos is a possible 16% IAS. If I used devotos, I would have to run level 1/20 faster attacks. I have 1 jewel with 5% the belt is 15%IAS and gem levels for Faster attacks(I'm on 17/20faster attacks) will bring it up and down as well as running a silver flask for 20%. Make sure you are ticking the have you been hit box and do you have onslaught or untick those 2 and tick have you been savage hit box in the path of building configuration.

Another path you can try:

I'm at 3.65 un-buffed APS using 20/20 Culling Strike instead of Faster Attacks. I have a total of +26% increased attack speed among my jewels.

After taking a hit, my APS goes to 4.1. After taking a savage hit, my APS goes to 4.51.

Now, getting an attack speed stat on a jewel means one less damage stat. However, if you're just getting your gear together, attack speed jewels are generally cheaper than damage jewels assuming same # of affixes.
IGN: Yolowanda
"
chilipino wrote:
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:

"
How do you all get so much as? Im stuck at around 3.5 aps with cyclone according to pob. Is this just because I'm not using TFU or is it because i might be missing something in my calculations? I dont use jewels with as at the moment, but no one of you use those either as far as I checked profiles.

Devotos is a possible 16% IAS. If I used devotos, I would have to run level 1/20 faster attacks. I have 1 jewel with 5% the belt is 15%IAS and gem levels for Faster attacks(I'm on 17/20faster attacks) will bring it up and down as well as running a silver flask for 20%. Make sure you are ticking the have you been hit box and do you have onslaught or untick those 2 and tick have you been savage hit box in the path of building configuration.

I'm at 3.65 un-buffed APS using 20/20 Culling Strike instead of Faster Attacks. I have a total of +26% increased attack speed among my jewels.

After taking a hit, my APS goes to 4.1. After taking a savage hit, my APS goes to 4.51.

Now, getting an attack speed stat on a jewel means one less damage stat. However, if you're just getting your gear together, attack speed jewels are generally cheaper than damage jewels assuming same # of affixes.

I thought about cull but it's just not worth it since I already have it on shield charge and just use it when bosses are under 10%. For trash you wouldn't even notice the difference.

Quick chimera fight with nothing super hard for mods testing out a bit of rf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaTyuOrw3Lo
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 13, 2017, 1:18:21 AM
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
chilipino wrote:

I thought about cull but it's just not worth it since I already have it on shield charge and just use it when bosses are under 10%. For trash you wouldn't even notice the difference.

Quick chimera fight with nothing super hard for mods testing out a bit of rf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaTyuOrw3Lo

It's a trade-off. For trash it doesn't matter if you use FA or Culling Strike. You smash trash in one or two spins anyways. The attack speed from the jewels makes shield charge feel more snappy for me (increasing clear speed if you care about that). And it's one less jewel to swap out for single target (if you're lazy like me).
IGN: Yolowanda

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info