no money for 'Kaom'
but i have 6link 2000 armor
can u help me choose for armor pls ;3
"
mrG0bliN wrote:
no money for 'Kaom'
but i have 6link 2000 armor
can u help me choose for armor pls ;3

Kaom only for life. 6l i think cyclone>faster attacks>add accuracy>fortify>inc aoe>Sixth on your choice.
Or cyclone>faster attacks>add accuracy>fortify>curse on hit>curse. U save 35% reservation mp and use Purity of Elements or somthing if u no have full res.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 3, 2017, 4:16:41 PM
what about uber atziri and shaper? why kaom and not the brass dome for better damage control?

check this tree, mby got more life and better damage

www.poeurl.com/bfjK
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Apr 3, 2017, 4:35:03 PM
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
what about uber atziri and shaper? why kaom and not the brass dome for better damage control?

check this tree, mby got more life and better damage

www.poeurl.com/bfjK

I have never used this armor maybe in the future I will come to this. We lose good block chance to spell and ~1500 life, 15% move speed(This is one of the main stat of cyclone). Our character is very often under the influence Immortal call. So i dont know about it, you can test and write the result. I'm only talking about battles with strong bosses because we are immortal on maps.

In your tree, take a little more life and protection, but it's not worth it. And in it there is no additional curse. My tree can be said to be an ideal tree, but I am still working on it, depending on the situation with the bosses. For greater survival, I decided to change ele weakness to temp chain. Now i have Repentance with curse Ele Weakness lvl 12 on hit. I losse ~ -13% target ress but temp chain High expectations for greater survival. I have not tested it yet. But soon the results will be.

I do not play much and I do not have a currency to test Shaper and uber atziri i think until I'm ready. Now I want to record a video with the murder of all the guardians, and then we'll see. Build is in the process of finalization and now the whole currency is spent on gear.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 3, 2017, 5:37:19 PM
Hi op, im wondering how did you level until you make the switch?
im in the process of making this build, but the skill tree wont load... =(
but so far im enjoying it!
"
leonsiu wrote:
Hi op, im wondering how did you level until you make the switch?

I think best choise Facebreaker with meginord's belt and everything else for physical damage and full res. Use Ancestral Warchief. When you up to 60 lvl u need 300 int in a tree for equip mjolner. I just took passive intellects +10 and then he added the necessary. Sockets with jewels i put ~ 77+ lvl.

"
im in the process of making this build, but the skill tree wont load... =(
but so far im enjoying it!

I checked the tree now everything works.
Can i replace Arc with Inc aoe? That will help my clear spd alot. Thanks for the build btw.
"
jinhkakal wrote:
Can i replace Arc with Inc aoe? That will help my clear spd alot. Thanks for the build btw.

For clearing maps where we are fighting against several targets the best choice is ARC since its main advantage is the rapid accumulation of charge. You can replace the inc aoe, but I assure that clearspeed will be slower. Another good bonus from Arc has a high chance of shocking and Well combined with our life leech. Thanks for your feedback.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 4, 2017, 5:56:56 AM
if i no have cold dmg ring
> i can use green gem 'add cold dmg' for my cyclone ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info