RAZER zCoin paid to play. Please join them GGG.

Basic info is here.

https://www.razerzone.com/paid-to-play

Basically you can earn 'zcoins' by playing games from publishers who join the initiative.
You can even elect to allow players to use the zcoins to buy store addons.

The only way to get more games into it is to request it of the developers of the games
you guys want in on it.

So common PoE and GGG join up.

If you have already, could you make some sort of announcement regarding it?
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2017, 2:49:02 PM
"
pencilsketch wrote:

Why not? GGG has worked with Razer in the past by giving us FREE footprint MTX's.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Wow. Looks good. I wont mind if GGG joins this initiative.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Why not? GGG has worked with Razer in the past by giving us FREE footprint MTX's.

Oh right, those footprints that, just like the red alien, look like an incurable venereal disease.

Let's try and stay away from a company that thinks this was something positive. Maybe build a wall or two to make sure it stays that way.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Oh right, those footprints that, just like the red alien, look like an incurable venereal disease.

Let's try and stay away from a company that thinks this was something positive. Maybe build a wall or two to make sure it stays that way.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

It is English, should I simplify what I write next time so you can understand it too?
It'll be difficult only using words of 4 letters and less, but hey, I'm a nice guy.

"
Hyskoa wrote:

It is English, should I simplify what I write next time so you can understand it too?
It'll be difficult only using words of 4 letters and less, but hey, I'm a nice guy.

If you think that is english, you are on drugs.
nothing wrong with his english... maybe You need to learn better english?

wtf is with that razer crap??

you earn zSilver, but with the zSilver you need like 200 hours game time for some crap made in china thats worth like $10 tops (and only cost them $0.25 to make)

zGold is what you use to buy mtx with .. but you cant turn zSilver into zGold can you???

what a load of bullshit

Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 26, 2017, 3:21:27 PM
"
CaoMengde wrote:
holy shit whats wrong with his english? correct it if you think its wrong

wtf is with that razer crap??

you earn zSilver, but with the zSilver you need like 200 hours game time for some crap made in china thats worth like $10 tops (and only cost them $0.25 to make)

He's trying to derail the topic into namecalling. I have my assumptions as to why he's doing it, but I'll keep those to myself. Suffice to say, my opinion remains, Razor has shit taste as a company and should be avoided at all costs. They ruined footprints, don't let them ruin more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info