🌟💥Mirror originals for sick Profit Prices - 300+ copies, many happy new owners!💥🌟

"
MorgNThorg wrote:
Thank you for your nice service :)

Thinking about getting a copy but was wondering if it's as perfect as it can be or would it be possible to craft a scepter with 40% Cold Damage instead of 20% chaos or it's impossible to get those mods together?

Just don't want to spend so much on a copy and see someone crafting a 150% scepter a few days later lol
"
Gorrath wrote:
"
MorgNThorg wrote:

Thinking about getting a copy but was wondering if it's as perfect as it can be or would it be possible to craft a scepter with 40% Cold Damage instead of 20% chaos or it's impossible to get those mods together?

Just don't want to spend so much on a copy and see someone crafting a 150% scepter a few days later lol

Nah, it has the max rolls of the best mods you can get on it, you can't get extra cold on these.

The only way this ever gets outcrafted is if someone makes the exact same item and then spends 100 eternals to get 38 crit multi on it, instead of the 27 - they'd have to have an insane budget and charge over 200ex+ fee to make that even worth considering. ^^
Mortalo's Mirror Mania

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872121

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock
the sceptre...wow
crazy beast mate, gz^^
i'd like to have a copy when back to SC, free bump
IGN Jinloman
08:00~24:00 UTC+8 TAIWAN R.O.C.
Mirror Service-thread/556020

Holy fucking shit.
Congratulations!
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
This crafter has some of the best items for mirror service--big GZ on the sambar sceptre! Thanks for the friendly and great service! Keep pumping them out! :)
"
Kyrone wrote:
"
Gorrath wrote:
"
MorgNThorg wrote:

Nah, it has the max rolls of the best mods you can get on it, you can't get extra cold on these.

The only way this ever gets outcrafted is if someone makes the exact same item and then spends 100 eternals to get 38 crit multi on it, instead of the 27 - they'd have to have an insane budget and charge over 200ex+ fee to make that even worth considering. ^^

Thanks for the reply.

Prepare to hear from me in a few days...need to sell some stuff first lol
"
bb650427 wrote:
the sceptre...wow
crazy beast mate, gz^^

"
Castablanca wrote:
Holy fucking shit.
Congratulations!

Truly truly means a ton reading this from you guys! I still remember when I started playing PoE as a total scrub pretty much 2 years ago to the date, slowly earning some wealth how I looked up to you guys, your gg crafts & wealth - so I really couldn't ask for a better feedback than yours!
Mortalo's Mirror Mania

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock
breh, good item is a good fucking item. best item is a best fucking item.
absolutely amazing craft. just when i switched to bow, you had to make this. god damn, switching back to melee soon...
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
breh, good item is a good fucking item. best item is a best fucking item.
absolutely amazing craft. just when i switched to bow, you had to make this. god damn, switching back to melee soon...

Melee is love, melee is life! <3

Mortalo's Mirror Mania

"
"
bb650427 wrote:
the sceptre...wow
crazy beast mate, gz^^

"
Castablanca wrote:
Holy fucking shit.
Congratulations!

Truly truly means a ton reading this from you guys! I still remember when I started playing PoE as a total scrub pretty much 2 years ago to the date, slowly earning some wealth how I looked up to you guys, your gg crafts & wealth - so I really couldn't ask for a better feedback than yours!
u mean castas IRL job : )
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info