[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Hi im using this build and so far it's op . Im hybrid atm done normal and cruel lab solo and i can say i realy enjoied dodging Izaro and doing dot to his minions and traps :D . I have 1 question can you explain why you use Skins of the Loyal , and why do you use exploding arrow in it ? Am i missing something there ? All in all the build is solid im usually playing srs but this league i wanted to try something diffrent . I've played totem flame blast but got bored of the passive play then i went for whispering ice elementalist and invested about 2 ex in it to find out that reflect rapes me and izaro is prety hard if u don't have end game gear .So now im playing this build which is by far the best i've played i don't mind not dealing 1000000k dmg instantly as long as it does the job . I like that i can focus on dodging bosses while im doing dmg . All in all the build is strong as fuck .
"
Ackasha wrote:
I have 1 question can you explain why you use Skins of the Loyal , and why do you use exploding arrow in it ? Am i missing something there ?.

As guide says, Skin is good option for SC players cus of +1 to socketed gems. Ignore socketed gems.

"
swooks wrote:
I have the same issue. I don't have enough mana to cast once running the 3 auras in Heretic's Veil...

You need Enlighten lvl 3 and Charisma node on tree next to Vaal Pact to make it work
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 11, 2017, 6:26:07 AM
Hi, I'm really interested in this build and would like to try it out, but just a few questions and recommendations. I currently have a CI WI and I'm just wondering if I can use my gears for this build and what I can do/change to improve my experience. These are my gears
Tips are highly appreciated, cheers!
"
Hi, I'm really interested in this build and would like to try it out, but just a few questions and recommendations. I currently have a CI WI and I'm just wondering if I can use my gears for this build and what I can do/change to improve my experience. These are my gears
Spoiler

Well, u need different base uniques such as Heretic's veil and Eye of Chayula, ur rares r fine. Also im not sure if its good idea to spent that amount of regrets to switch between builds but its up to u.
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 11, 2017, 7:49:29 AM
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Spoiler

Well, u need different base uniques such as Heretic's veil and Eye of Chayula, ur rares r fine. Also im not sure if its good idea to spent that amount of regrets to switch between builds but its up to u.
Im planning on creating a new character but just wondering if my gears are usable, that way I could cut down my expenses a bit so that I could go CI build quicker. Great build and really detailed Im trying this now. Thanks :)
Hey..I just ripped to lab traps :( So was planning a new character and stumbled upon this build. Read the whole thing, and had a few questions

1) I got like 1 exalt + 5 chaos. This enough for going CI lategame or no? Approx level 70 when I hit maps?

2) Is there no alternative to chayulya? Like...I hate stuns but since we are clearing whole stacks in 1 hit. We can also take Prectical applications, and cast contagion constantly or something.

3) Why level the gems? Can't we outright but the gems when we get increased AoE?

4) Does quality matter in any of those.

5) Why a Sai? Can we not use a wand or something and use flame dash?

6) Considering Heretic's Veil gives an inbuilt blashphemy, can we not use another better rare helmet whith blashphemy+2 curses? And 3rd curse as a CoH or Blood magic if Low Life? I also want to know about using Doedre's Scorn as a level 40-70 item? 200 ES is a lot for that, and +2 to curses is...perfect?

7) Considering wicked ward, why not take Essence Surge?

8) Low life = 35% right. So what if we go just above low life using BM, and use blood magic to reserve a few aura/curses, and use the cheap shield that causes Chaos to NOT bypass ES on high life?

9) What are your 3 curses? Like..do we go just 2 curses in CI version. All I see is Enfeeble+Temporal Chains.

10) Referring to 9 above. If I don't want to use 3 curses and do just 2, can I skip the Melediction and go for vile bastion instead? This also helps avoid curses if I avoid chayulya.

Thanks in advance. Will post more questions when I think about them.
Last edited by atarekaze on Apr 11, 2017, 11:07:30 AM
"
atarekaze wrote:
Hey..I just ripped to lab traps :( So was planning a new character and stumbled upon this build. Read the whole thing, and had a few questions

1) I got like 1 exalt + 5 chaos. This enough for going CI lategame or no? Approx level 70 when I hit maps?

2) Is there no alternative to chayulya? Like...I hate stuns but since we are clearing whole stacks in 1 hit, and I see you using totem for casting contagion...

3) Why level the gems? Can't we outright but the gems when we get increased AoE?

4) Does quality matter in any of those.

5) Why a Sai? Can we not use a wand or something and use flame dash?

6) Considering Heretic's Veil gives an inbuilt blashphemy, can we not use another better rare helmet whith blashphemy+2 curses? And 3rd curse as a CoH or Blood magic if Low Life? I also want to know about using Doedre's Scorn as a level 40-70 item? 200 ES is a lot for that, and +2 to curses is...perfect?

7) Considering wicked ward, why not take Essence Surge?

8) Low life = 35% right. So what if we go just above low life using BM, and use blood magic to reserve a few aura/curses, and use the cheap shield that causes Chaos to NOT bypass ES on high life?

Thanks in advance. Will post more questions when I think about them.

1.Its not enough.

2. Chayula is must. Totem casts Wither, not Contagion.

3. Most of the gems gives usefull bonuses as they lvl.

4. Quality is must on every gem, look Wiki for exact bonuses.

5. Whirling blades are generally much faster for movement+ Sai gives block chance, spell damage is not that huge increase. But u can use it if u rly want.

6. If you want to be tri-curse Heretic's Veil is must, u wont have enough gem sockets, and cast speed to efficiently use CoH. Doesnt matter what u use while leveling its all up to u. Low-Life version not using Heretics.

7. 4 point is alot for .2 sec faster start.

8. Esh's shield listed in guide as good option for hybrid with some amount of life. You wont rly have enough ES to rely only on that without heavy invesment into ES gear. If u can invest some currency its better to just go CI or buy Shavs.

9. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew

Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 11, 2017, 11:26:00 AM
Is there any tips for leveling? i find leveling really hard.
"
Is there any tips for leveling? i find leveling really hard.

Just keep your gear updrated. Resists, life, w/e u missing. Make sure you using atleast 4 link and have Wither totem.
I had no idea that Presence of Chayula was this insane. I'm currently level 76 and already have more than 9k ES with plenty of nodes left to get in the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info