[2.6 - LSC] Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone Raider - T16 Guardians & Shaper Viable

"
Hi there,

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. After an in-depth investigation, the team has decided to permanently close your account for breaching our Terms of Use.

You’re welcome to create a new account should you wish to continue playing. No further action will be taken against the account, provided you follow our Terms of Use. You can find our Terms of Use here: https://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy

Please refrain from advocating and advertising the use of an illegal macro that breaches our Terms of Use.

Kind regards,
Stay safe, exiles! :O
After playing the "low budget" version in breach league, i wanted to min/max it in legacy league.
(but without a HH, because tests shows thats too much for my pc with double beyond in a breach)

My Version of the Build with focus on:
- high run & cyclone movement speed (i want the smallest possible difference between run and cyclone speed) (atm 94% speed while cyclone, 103% with vaal haste)
- high cyclone damage, so that normal enemies die before molten burst hit the ground (makes looting a little bit easier, because its drop less often offscreen)
- life is not so important, but 5,2k should be the minimum

Talent Tree

Gear:
Spoiler

Tooltip DPS:
Spoiler

Buffed
Cyclone:

Molten Burst

Hideout
Cyclone:

Molten Burst:

Last edited by Kamuel on Jun 17, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

Meh wouldn't recommend because cyclone is stupid for clearing and it's not tanky enough to do guardians/uber/shaper etc.. works pretty well for destroying breaches i guess
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Jul 23, 2017, 10:15:25 PM
Would you use Immolate in 3.0 over something in your links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info