Developer Q&A - Answers Part 2

Ctrl+F "Trade" ... BINGO!
Big real question now:

With 3.0, will there be changes to the forums? Possible Xbox section? New avatars?etc
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Mmm that was spicy as fuck.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"What kind of office antics do you guys do? Things like messing with each other or little pranks?"

Chris- "Generally very few. It's honestly pretty civilised here."

Says the boss. You're asking the wrong person.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Big real question now:

With 3.0, will there be changes to the forums? Possible Xbox section? New avatars?etc

Better posting questions on original thread.

I would presume yes,on both questions,won't make sense having the same forums.And more avatars,why not with new monsters around
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Mar 23, 2017, 8:50:06 PM
How many questions have been translated from the Russian version of the forum?
""Ask us questions, but we will not even hear them ... ""
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
"
As far as the Xbox launch goes... Will we retain our MTX and support pack purchases, or will it be completely separate from PC?

When your question gets answered... Huzzah for knowledge! Sad face when it wasn't the answer you were hoping for :(

Edit: I really do love these Q&A sessions, and you guys answering these questions for the community. Keep up the great work :D

As someone planning on "Converting" to xbox when it's released (mainly so I can play with friends an with better performance as my fucking PC sucks) I can't help but feel this is ridiculous that I can't show any of the hundreds of dollars I've spent before hand, on the PC version. Pretty sad about this news, was really hoping for an mtx migration, would be nice to know exactly why we can't have that. Guess I'm not spending any more money on this game till xbox release.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
"
As far as the Xbox launch goes... Will we retain our MTX and support pack purchases, or will it be completely separate from PC?

When your question gets answered... Huzzah for knowledge! Sad face when it wasn't the answer you were hoping for :(

Edit: I really do love these Q&A sessions, and you guys answering these questions for the community. Keep up the great work :D

As someone planning on "Converting" to xbox when it's released (mainly so I can play with friends an with better performance as my fucking PC sucks) I can't help but feel this is ridiculous that I can't show any of the hundreds of dollars I've spent before hand, on the PC version. Pretty sad about this news, was really hoping for an mtx migration, would be nice to know exactly why we can't have that. Guess I'm not spending any more money on this game till xbox release.

You do know that Xbox will be SSF... right?
Nice, mtx sorted

Gold, set items, stacking potions (like Titan Quest), inventory-occupying charms, stat jewels that socket into items (we put them in the passive tree instead). Some things like mercenaries and durability might make a showing if we can work out a good way in the future.

Amusingly, gold technically exists... as a currency only usable to requisition items from Perandus. Contractors are plausible - after all, if the rogues can retain them, why can't we at some point? However, to make best use of them, some sort of basic command interface is in order (so you can do things like have them hold position or attack or defend a particular target)... which would also help summoners in general.

As for durability... I wonder how many would actually welcome such a mechanic; it's widely disliked as implemented in LoZ: Breath of the Wild, and was actually removed from Nioh during its beta testing due to player feedback.

And still looking forward to Blackguard/Oriath-themed aesthetics.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info