Developer Q&A - Answers Part 2

Good Stuff!

LF Hellfire Torch
Always enjoyed these Q&A from Chris :)
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
As far as the Xbox launch goes... Will we retain our MTX and support pack purchases, or will it be completely separate from PC?

When your question gets answered... Huzzah for knowledge! Sad face when it wasn't the answer you were hoping for :(

Edit: I really do love these Q&A sessions, and you guys answering these questions for the community. Keep up the great work :D
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Last edited by DevilDog92 on Mar 23, 2017, 8:22:33 PM
Can we expect some skill mtx before 3.0 or the Skill alternate effect mtx have been relied to "per patch" like New skills and New uniques were?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
@GGG : Loved the answers, give me one too: Will you, or will you not change major scaling difference of Energy Shield and life? Etc: With no effort whatsoever i can get 10k ES. and with huge investment of currency i can barely make it to 10k life. This bugs me alot.
"
Astealoth wrote:
Ascendancy classes should not be tied to the labyrinth. This content is really unfun and uninteresting. Locking core progression in there is asinine at best. I am extremely disappointed that this is not being addressed. I would rather see ascendancy class progress integrated into the core game than new acts or anything else. The current setup with the labyrinth would be like making it so you could only earn XP for a certain range in vaal side areas. Frankly I think even that would be better since that content is comparatively much more interesting.

There is no slippery slope to worry about here, how often do you plan to hide skill tree nodes in horrible side content? Asking GGG to not do that and to rectify the one time it was done in the past is not a slippery slope to fall down, but a mountain of stubbornness you've asked us to climb.

Well said.

this was on 2.3

no buff on 2.4
no buff on 2.5
no buff on 2.6

when will Dominating blow get its buff?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Durability? Wut?
"
When will we be able to organize the MTX tab?

This is all fixed in 3.0.0 by removing the tab.

Praise the gods.
"
Chris wrote:
When will we be able to organize the MTX tab?

This is all fixed in 3.0.0 by removing the tab.

WOAH... is that what I think it says...? Its a Miracle!
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info