Ice crash Berserker [2.6] Cheap,HC, Atziri viable.

Hello and welcome to my guide. Today i will show you my current character which died not long time ago on Legacy hardcore league. Death was painful cause i failed hard, not builds fault :)

Ok lets start....

This character is focused on elemental damage,block and leech with high survivability .
Berserker provides enough damage to do high tier maps, also gives some utility to leech mana and life.
Of course this build also capable of doing as Ranger or duelist.
Build doesn't require any unique items and is cheap to start, but min maxing could get quite expensive.

You can use almost any weapon, but i would recommend mace for that elemental damage which scales pretty well.

Leveling is straight forward just go and level up which any one handed or 2 handed weapon.

Leveling tree should look like this:
25 points

45 points

76 points

99 points

109 points

For bandits:
Normal:Oak.
Cruel:Oak or Kraityn.
Merciless: Oak or Kraityn.

Flask management is quite easy if you don't got a lot of currency just just any flasks you got, but if you capable of buying of these I really recommend to do so, it boost defensive and offensive stats quite drastically.

Unique items which i Recommend would be:

My current gear when i died was :

Spoiler

The links i used on my gems you can see on items i dont think i would change anything else later on anyway unless i could corrupt Eleweakness on hit on gloves.

Here is some character stats:
Defensive without flasks:
Spoiler

Defensive with charges and flasks:
Spoiler

Offensive without flask or charges:
Spoiler

Offensive with charges and flasks:
Spoiler

Offensive with charges,flask,conc:
Spoiler

With better gear offensive and defensive stats could get even higher.

Some videos:
Will do more if needed:
Spoiler

Tier 11 Underground sea boss run: https://youtu.be/yib7x55FZLU
Tier 14 Volcano map with ele resist boss run: https://youtu.be/J7hfB-KtzzM

So far this build has couple problems which currency could fix.
Its chaos damage and reflect.

If anyone wants maybe I will do video guide too.

So far enjoyed build very much, hope some one will too.
Thanks you for reading this guide. Good luck and stay safe exiles!
Last edited by xeidou on Mar 22, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 7:18:19 AM
hey, your build looks really interesting and i just ripped, so im gonna try it out!

pretty starved for currency right now, any suggestions which items would be the most important ones to buy? :)

thanks for the answer in advance!
Imo get bringer of rain if you want to skip 6Link or doryani catalyst both are good.
Noob here, how can you use barrage with a mace? Do maces count as wands?
what is the order in the ascendancy? How do I distribute the points?
Last edited by schweini_88 on Jun 18, 2017, 12:43:38 AM
Is this build abandoned? Might be time to move on to other builds.
Well im done with this build found more efficient, with more dmg more life and clear speed and safer, and price is quite equal to this builds.
Mods, can we delete this thread? No point in having a build with no support by it's author.
"
xeidou wrote:
Well im done with this build found more efficient, with more dmg more life and clear speed and safer, and price is quite equal to this builds.

Hi, I need help with the points of ascendancy... could you tell me how to i distribute them?
Greetins :)
For ascendancy first u go for leech take Pain Reaver first then u take Crave the Slauther and for merciless Aspect of Carnage and lastly for uber lab Cloaked in Savegery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info