Tone down Malachai

"
Miathan51 wrote:
Also my PC is 5 years old and the graphics card was never the best even back then. Still didn't give me any trouble with the Malachai fight.
Nvidia, I presume?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Mar 24, 2017, 4:46:48 AM
"
silumit wrote:
Nvidia, I presume?

ATI actually. Radeon HD 7850
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
...zero of those fights are straight gear checks.

Severely limited area + big area attacks = Gear check...
Look at the Dominus fight for how to do things right, and Malachai for how to do things wrong.

There are literally zero unavoidable large spike damage hits. If you don't have the gear/build you can dodge manually.
"
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
...zero of those fights are straight gear checks.

Severely limited area + big area attacks = Gear check...
Look at the Dominus fight for how to do things right, and Malachai for how to do things wrong.

There are literally zero unavoidable large spike damage hits. If you don't have the gear/build you can dodge manually.

To dodge manually, one requires clear feedback from the game about where the safe and unsafe spots are, and a high enough framerate to keep the controls responsive. The Malachai fight consistently fails on the first point, and while I never had any FPS issues, it seems to fail on the second as well for some people.
"
RannXeroxx wrote:
The last part of Act 4 is my absolute least favorite. I have to reconfigure my build to get my chaos resist up or figure out how to flash the whole time.

Uh, chaos resist? Why? Only Maligaro does chaos damage.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info