We call this a script!

cries in spanish
Nothing is everything
link?
my english sux.
"
This new mod literally killed the link to pure video evidence and the user has already been confirmed to be banned.

What the fuck is this shit lol

Why do you assume that this wouldn't have been removed by an "old mod"? Where do you think these "new mods" get their training from?

If whatever you posted broke the Code of Conduct, then it will get removed, simple.
Last edited by nav on Mar 22, 2017, 8:32:19 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
99% of time I die is hitting wrong flask. Like hit anti freeze when I'm bleeding or something. Any flask automating should be banned.

Auto log? never even done altF4. Always seemed like cheating.

It is of course against GGG's policy, but considering you've never even rolled a Hardcore character, you have nothing to add to that.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
99% of time I die is hitting wrong flask. Like hit anti freeze when I'm bleeding or something. Any flask automating should be banned.

Auto log? never even done altF4. Always seemed like cheating.

It is of course against GGG's policy, but considering you've never even rolled a Hardcore character, you have nothing to add to that.

In Tibia (yes, Tibia) if are you in a battle zone, everytime you got disconnected or close your client or even hit the logout button you stay "online", frozen for 20 seconds.

After that 20 seconds you really logout from the server.

That's a solution for logout script, BUT will punish who really got REAL DISCONNECTIONS.
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Mar 22, 2017, 9:25:31 AM
"
Navk wrote:
"
This new mod literally killed the link to pure video evidence and the user has already been confirmed to be banned.

Why do you assume that this wouldn't have been removed by an "old mod"? Where do you think these "new mods" get their training from?

If whatever you posted broke the Code of Conduct, then it will get removed, simple.

ROFL LOOK IT YOU TRYING TO BACKSEAT Watch your tongue.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Apparently, they hired a bunch of SJW's to mod their forums these days.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
missed link rip :\

guess i go to reddit
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"

*BOOO*

Since when did GGG become the CCP? Great Forum Wall of Oriath. Pfah.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info