My personal wishlist for 3.0 (SSF perspective)

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
increased loot drops of any type = NO
biased drops (better items) = NO

This won't be a thing unless GGG bind everything to the account or make it so that you can't interact in any way with the other leagues, because if they didn't it would be exploited

BUT HE'S SSF. Non-SSF be damned. EVERYTHING BALANCED AROUND SSF FOEVERRRR
I really wish they didnt introduce special snowflake sub league, because its that much more useless whining and GGG themselves have already stated they arent going to change it, when they introduced it.

The funny part is SSF is all about challenging yourself and working with what youve got. Yet here we are...
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Marinxar wrote:
SSF is supposed to be harder and more challenging.

Excatly this. It´s merely a nod of the head to the guys who been doing this anyway, so now they can officially claim they got their gear and levels SSF.

If you wanna play that way, you need to use lots of vendor recipes and recycle basically everything you find in order to roll RNG as much as possible without additional cost.

- % flasks for baubles
- % gems for GCP
- chaos recipes, all variants (id, id with 20%, unid, unid with 20%)
- regal recipe, all variants (same as chaos recipe)
- save your jewels until you can vendor them 5:1 to get a new random jewel
- save iron rings to convert bad coral/paua rings into unid. amulets for recipes
- etc etc etc

Good luck and happy recycling ! =)
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Just as low levels items can't roll high tier affixes

which is a completely different - and obviously - aspect
"
Wazz72 wrote:
high lvl ones shouldn't be able to roll the lowest tiers affixes

What would really be better, if we'd get a '+12 life' mod instead of +5? It would change the complains in really NO way; it even would force for more "because it was changed once" "but not enough"...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Wazz72 wrote:
I'm not for removing "bad" rolls, but some low rolls on high lvl items should go imho.
Just as low levels items can't roll high tier affixes, high lvl ones (and I'm thinking map high, so lvl 70+) shouldn't be able to roll the lowest tiers affixes. Nothing gamebreaking, but a small step in making high lvl rares (and blues) a bit better and worth picking up.
Alternative make only relatively high bases drop in high content, so that you'd still end up having a better chance at a good drop. [having both would be too much...]

Well some rolls should not exist, mods yes, but getting 3 life is bad even if you get such an item at lvl1.

The thing is that trading now is much too easy, this is basically almost the effect that D3 had with it's auction house. The items people drop aren't too bad, they are just a lot worse than those they can buy for 5c or even just 1. And SSF is a limitation, if you choose to play SSF you know you are worse off than someone not choosing it, because that is the point.
"
FeistyPeisty wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:
SSF is supposed to be harder and more challenging.

Excatly this. It´s merely a nod of the head to the guys who been doing this anyway, so now they can officially claim they got their gear and levels SSF.

If you wanna play that way, you need to use lots of vendor recipes and recycle basically everything you find in order to roll RNG as much as possible without additional cost.

- % flasks for baubles
- % gems for GCP
- chaos recipes, all variants (id, id with 20%, unid, unid with 20%)
- regal recipe, all variants (same as chaos recipe)
- save your jewels until you can vendor them 5:1 to get a new random jewel
- save iron rings to convert bad coral/paua rings into unid. amulets for recipes
- etc etc etc

Good luck and happy recycling ! =)

Are you spending chaos orbs on gear?
I have plenty of chaos orbs but I only spend them on maps and maybe some jewels. Just like 99% of the other players.
Why don't we spend chaos orbs on gear? Because it's basically useless.
That's the reason I proposed a thing in the starting topic.

Also I have plenty of other orbs. No problem there.

I'm just tired of vendoring crap all the time. It's like playing 50% of the time. The other time is the micromanagement of crap I find.

This is my 3th reaction in this topic. Nobody seems to read what I write. It's always 'Meh, you want easy noob.' Okay, fine. Ill just vendor in silence then.
"
Kaw wrote:
Better rares
Currently the chance of getting a decent rare item in the endgame is too low. Especially in the SSF league this phenomenon is noticeable.
I would like to propose a few things:
- Remove affixes on items that are generally considered not to be useful. Examples are elemental resistances on weapons, light radius and a lowered attribute requirement on gear and so on.

Ok, I'm done reading. SSF will never get changes catered to it. It was added because people asked for it, but no changes. That was the deal, now you are breaking it.

Sorry to say that, but you are giving a bad name to people who play SSF and are not asking for those...

"
Kaw wrote:

More wishes might follow.

Ironically, this is how I see all this SSF for some people. At first it was about the ladder. Now cards and drop rates. Feels like that even if GGG adds these things some (not all of you SSF folks are like this, I know) people will still demands more.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 23, 2017, 6:13:35 AM
"
Perq wrote:

Ok, I'm done reading. SSF will never get changes catered to it. It was added because people asked for it, but no changes. That was the deal, now you are breaking it.

Sorry to say that, but you are giving a bad name to people who play SSF and are not asking for those...

Actually SSF was added because people were organizing their own ladders and being trolled by people that thought SSF was bs. A protected ladder system legitimizes and protects these players that want to have their own ladders for bragging rights. This deal you speak of doesn't exist, and even if it did it would apply pretty much to everybody participating in the third party organized ladder system, which leaves it fair play to many players that played SSF without a ladder and didn't care.
"
Perq wrote:
"
Kaw wrote:

More wishes might follow.

Ironically, this is how I see all this SSF for some people. At first it was about the ladder. Now cards and drop rates. Feels like that even if GGG adds these things some (not all of you SSF folks are like this, I know) people will still demands more.

SSF can be changed at will by GGG, including dissolved. So I wouldn't say GGG won't change if there is enough feedback to the contrary. But if they're going to do anything to SSF like that the first thing they have to do is make SSF completely separate from the leagues, none of this "merge out of SSF" at will, which seems to go against their current design methodology of encouraging people *not* to play SSF.
Last edited by ghoulavenger on Mar 23, 2017, 4:49:51 PM
Only thing I want, as playing HC SSF, is a slight buff to some of the divination cards (typicly the ones that drop rarely in a single zone), and the addition of more cards for build-enablers that does not have any cards at the moment. The rest is pretty much perfect.
"
Kaw wrote:
The server could do more than one roll after spending X chaos orbs in a row and give back the one with the best results.

No it could not, "best" here is subjective.

No for having rares being easier to roll also ( through that recipe ).

"
Kaw wrote:
I would like to have an option to make your characters permanently SSF with a (400%?) increase in divination card drop chance.

No.
It's not happening anyway, it just isn't.
I know that div cards are a pain in the a** to farm solo, but that's probably because this is an online game, heavily centered around its economy.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Kaw wrote:
Better rares
Examples are elemental resistances on weapons

lolwut?
such ignorance
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 24, 2017, 6:12:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info