[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

Hi Rusherboy ! Awesome build, im starting right now. Could you post PoB link? Thanks!
"
0xKush wrote:
Hi Rusherboy ! Awesome build, im starting right now. Could you post PoB link? Thanks!

Here you go https://pastebin.com/BRpsywzF
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Jul 10, 2017, 1:00:08 PM
Would it be a bad idea to take Acrobatics? 30% chance to dodge sounds pretty good for a more defensive oriented player. That would be almost every 3rd hit missing
I have 6k life and still feel like I'm getting hit very hard sometimes even in T10 maps.
Last edited by leopard2lx on Jul 9, 2017, 9:34:54 PM
"
leopard2lx wrote:
Would it be a bad idea to take Acrobatics? 30% chance to dodge sounds pretty good for a more defensive oriented player. That would be almost every 3rd hit missing
I have 6k life and still feel like I'm getting hit very hard sometimes even in T10 maps.

You can drop some dps nodes for it sure but I'd rather use :

It should get you over 50% evasion and Blind mobs. Thats what I did until I got 7k+ life.

Last edited by Rusherboy on Jul 10, 2017, 4:13:46 AM
How about using CWDT to apply a curse? I used this in my legacy build (CWC - wither - firestorm) as this build also was all about facetanking stuff. This worked quite well!

The strength of this build is to get a savage hit and then leech that hit back in no time. This means you can also level CWDT a bit higher and have your favourite curse also levelled some. on a 4l maybe something like: CWDT - enfeeble - immortal call - increased duration?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
How about using CWDT to apply a curse? I used this in my legacy build (CWC - wither - firestorm) as this build also was all about facetanking stuff. This worked quite well!

The strength of this build is to get a savage hit and then leech that hit back in no time. This means you can also level CWDT a bit higher and have your favourite curse also levelled some. on a 4l maybe something like: CWDT - enfeeble - immortal call - increased duration?

Defenetly an option. Free Elemental Weakness on gloves is best setup IMO, at least when you have 7,5-8k life. Before that I can get behind Enfeeble or even better Enfeeble and Temp Chains (need a +1 Curse Amulet).

On another note, seems like I forgot to tick the flask boxes in Path of Building, build does 1,9M dps when flasked.

I'm going to try CWDT + Enfeeble later on today.

Edit: Doesn't seem to be that great for some reason.
Last edited by leopard2lx on Jul 10, 2017, 8:51:58 PM
Why don't you like it? Don't you like enfeeble or the way to apply it? I think enfeeble is mainly useful in the tougher boss fights. On trash you can probably use a different curse.

What do you guys think about the new Ruthless support gem? I have it at level 16 now in beta and it gives a 30% chance to do a ruthless blow of (iirc) 107% MORE melee damage. Since this build has such high attack speed this ruthless hit should trigger a lot and with the "more" multiplier the hit will be massive.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Why don't you like it? Don't you like enfeeble or the way to apply it? I think enfeeble is mainly useful in the tougher boss fights. On trash you can probably use a different curse.

What do you guys think about the new Ruthless support gem? I have it at level 16 now in beta and it gives a 30% chance to do a ruthless blow of (iirc) 107% MORE melee damage. Since this build has such high attack speed this ruthless hit should trigger a lot and with the "more" multiplier the hit will be massive.

When I had Ngamahu's Flame Axe, I used it's bolts for a free CoH+Enfeeble+Blind. It was when I was using Belly and had 6k life. It really helped vs tier 15-16 bosses. After I got 6L Atziri's Disfavour and Kaom's I didn't need it anymore and Elemental Weakness on hit gloves were added to the build.

About Ruthless gem, it might seem good and mabey it is, but we have better already.

Let's say Ruthless does 120% More at lvl 20. That would be 37%ish more since it has 30% chance to proc. Elemental Damage With Attacks gem gives 60% more, Elemental Focus 49% more and Meelee Physical Damage 49% more. Multistrike gives us all the Attack Speed and a quick trip to PoB shows that Added Fire Damage gives more dps than Ruthless.

I'm still going to level one and test but it doesn't look like it adds anything to the build.

Have switched to this build. DPS is awesome, but I don't feel very 'tanky'. Can't work out what I've got wrong - can you help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info