[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

Hey, great build, having a lot of fun with it.

Trying to finish off the guardians and have been watching your videos. I would like to think I have decent gear but keep dying at an alarming rate when facing the guardians. Getting one shotted by minotaur for instance.

Am I missing any vital pieces?
Spoiler

"
Rusherboy wrote:

Damn the new tree is sick, so much more life for only ~10-20k dps loss! =)

Do you als upgrade the leveling trees by time? Will try it out for a8 beta release, feels super nice on live server already
"
shotcaller77 wrote:

Trying to finish off the guardians and have been watching your videos. I would like to think I have decent gear but keep dying at an alarming rate when facing the guardians. Getting one shotted by minotaur for instance.

Spoiler

What is your HP?

If you are getting oneshot by Mino you are running with extra damagemods. Mino and Hydra can onshot if you run extra damage mods. Phoenix can oneshot with it's nova attack but it's easily avoidable. Chimera can't oneshot but is a tricky fight.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
morfer wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:

Damn the new tree is sick, so much more life for only ~10-20k dps loss! =)

Do you als upgrade the leveling trees by time? Will try it out for a8 beta release, feels super nice on live server already

Yeah tree is getting pretty tuned. I was going to upgrade the leveling tree's last night but then I started a character in HC SSF Mayhem...

I think 3.0 will be huge for this build just because of Volatile change. The changes to life is very nice too.

Haha all good, Mayhem is sick!

How important do you rate the Atziris Step 15% spell dodge? I feel it is maybe just better to get res and high life, don't know hard it is to fix resistance without res on boots..
"
morfer wrote:
Haha all good, Mayhem is sick!

How important do you rate the Atziris Step 15% spell dodge? I feel it is maybe just better to get res and high life, don't know hard it is to fix resistance without res on boots..

The only reason I use Atziri's Step is because of how cheap it was at the time with the enchant. I think I got it for 10 chaos.

The enchant, high life and 30% movement speed are mandatory.

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
shotcaller77 wrote:

Spoiler

What is your HP?

If you are getting oneshot by Mino you are running with extra damagemods. Mino and Hydra can onshot if you run extra damage mods. Phoenix can oneshot with it's nova attack but it's easily avoidable. Chimera can't oneshot but is a tricky fight.

Actually perhaps you are right, I was probably running with damage mods :/ I'm at 8.7k life so I should be good right? :)
Loved your video's and the build looks like fun! So created one too, but I guess I am doing something wrong because I dont regenerate life back and with 2 or 3 hits with Wild Strike my mana bar is empty.

The character name is: Mar_Damighty

Anyone can see what I am doing wrong here?
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
shotcaller77 wrote:

Spoiler

What is your HP?

Actually perhaps you are right, I was probably running with damage mods :/ I'm at 8.7k life so I should be good right? :)

Your gear is insane :) Much envy..

"
intered14 wrote:
Loved your video's and the build looks like fun! So created one too, but I guess I am doing something wrong because I dont regenerate life back and with 2 or 3 hits with Wild Strike my mana bar is empty.

The character name is: Mar_Damighty

Anyone can see what I am doing wrong here?

You need Berserker ascendancy, it's there where you get the leech from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info