[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

So I to recently just dropped Nga's and Xoph's for a Disfavor and a rare amulet. I was wondering since we aren't converting to 100% fire anymore wouldn't it be better to scale as much physical damage as possible since it coverts the random element from 100% of our physical damage?

Unless I am understanding the skill wrong. It just seemed we had to go out of the way to grab some of those elemental nodes and I understand its mainly for the penetration they offer. Either way here is what I came up with www.poeurl.com/bjhk

This just grabs more physical nodes and leaves easy access to get more life nodes if desired. I also really like the 20% increase damage on executioner which is why I pick those nodes. This probably doesn't do more damage but thought I'd give it a shot.
"
Murdrune123 wrote:
So I to recently just dropped Nga's and Xoph's for a Disfavor and a rare amulet. I was wondering since we aren't converting to 100% fire anymore wouldn't it be better to scale as much physical damage as possible since it coverts the random element from 100% of our physical damage?

Unless I am understanding the skill wrong. It just seemed we had to go out of the way to grab some of those elemental nodes and I understand its mainly for the penetration they offer. Either way here is what I came up with www.poeurl.com/bjhk

This just grabs more physical nodes and leaves easy access to get more life nodes if desired. I also really like the 20% increase damage on executioner which is why I pick those nodes. This probably doesn't do more damage but thought I'd give it a shot.

After getting Disfavor you can go either way although you lose a little life, eva and the option to spec into Phase Acrobatics.

Damage is exactly the same at least according to Path of Builds.

My feeling is that vs bosses penetration is king, but thats just me.

Best way to test is to run a white Minotaur map and time the boss kill. I'll do that when I have time and let you know.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on May 13, 2017, 7:41:04 AM
In the picture showing DPS the char has 6700 life.

In the Shaper run video the char has 7500 life.

Where do you get that extra 800 life plz? Getting life on a life build is really hard.
"
loonger wrote:

Where do you get that extra 800 life plz? Getting life on a life build is really hard.

It's an old picture since I was waering Belly of The Beast and using Ngamahu's and Xoph's Blood. I really should upgrade it as my dps is way higher now and life too.

How I get 7500+ life is in the Shaper Kill setup section. I wear Kaom's Heart, Kaom'e Roots and all my jewels have 7% extra life.

When mapping I use Atziri's Step and my life goes down to 7100 life. Versus guardians and Shaper I use Kaoms Roots for the Life and stun immunity.

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
loonger wrote:

It's an old picture since I was waering Belly of The Beast and using Ngamahu's and Xoph's Blood. I really should upgrade it as my dps is way higher now and life too.

How I get 7500+ life is in the Shaper Kill setup section. I wear Kaom's Heart, Kaom'e Roots and all my jewels have 7% extra life.

When mapping I use Atziri's Step and my life goes down to 7100 life. Versus guardians and Shaper I use Kaoms Roots for the Life and stun immunity.

Thanks. That clears things up.
Hello,

I am very interested by your build.
If i am not wrong the best setup is to use kaom's heart + disfavour.

My question is : why did you choose a disfavour like weapon ? We don't use the bleed and rare axes can have a higher dps.

Thank you and have a nice day !
"
NemesoK wrote:
Hello,

I am very interested by your build.
If i am not wrong the best setup is to use kaom's heart + disfavour.

My question is : why did you choose a disfavour like weapon ? We don't use the bleed and rare axes can have a higher dps.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Well it's the most affordable 6L 600+ pDps axe. That's basicly the reason why.

If you have a rare with more pDps then defenetly use that.

Hi,

I am testing the build and cannot facetank Uber Izaro. He oneshots me in the second phase. I am playing with Hatred + Arctic armour.
6k HP, 120k+ dps. Res capped.

What is wrong ?

Here is my stuff :

Last edited by NemesoK on May 16, 2017, 12:45:31 PM
"
NemesoK wrote:
Hi,

I am testing the build and cannot facetank Uber Izaro. He oneshots me in the second phase. I am playing with Hatred + Arctic armour.
6k HP, 120k+ dps. Res capped.

What is wrong ?

Here is my stuff :

Get more life (your jewels should all have 7% life), use Orb of Storms+Curse on Hit+Enfeeble on him. Use Rumi's Concoction.

Get the Wise Oak and Lion's Roar. You should have Herald of Ash.

Your dps is rather low, mine is 235k in hideout. Your jewels are really bad, AOE does nothing. Get porioritize Attack speed and then physical damage + always 7% Life.

Should be fine after that. His big hits are avoidable.

Just to clarify, this is not a good lab runner build. Vaal Pact, namelocking and Multistrike make it so.

This build is very good for Guardian farming, Shaper and also has good clear.

Last edited by Rusherboy on May 16, 2017, 3:20:15 PM
"
Get more life (your jewels should all have 7% life), use Orb of Storms+Curse on Hit+Enfeeble on him. Use Rumi's Concoction.

Get the Wise Oak and Lion's Roar. You should have Herald of Ash.

Your dps is rather low, mine is 235k in hideout. Your jewels are really bad, AOE does nothing. Get porioritize Attack speed and then physical damage + always 7% Life.

Should be fine after that. His big hits are avoidable.

Just to clarify, this is not a good lab runner build. Vaal Pact, namelocking and Multistrike make it so.

This build is very good for Guardian farming, Shaper and also has good clear.

Tyvm for your answer. Have a nice night !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info