Just saw something cool...

"
"
dsata wrote:
"
you mean something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jtqZFxc0I4

This is exactly the build...I would literally die if I could find a guide for this. It's my bday today so would be my bday present to find the build guide for this.

Yes I am a super nerd and playing POE for my bday.

unfortunately i never really made a viable guide.. my suggestion is just get sire of shards 100% proj dmg and 6L it, from there, you can figure it out. Also, use the new threshold jewels (which didn't exist when I made the build).

I got a nice 6 socket, 5-link, Sire staff and now starting to level. I presume I would go a witch and then any idea on what items to get? I assume 2 Snakepit rings? What about ammy armor and helm?

If anyone can give me some cool ideas on rest of gear, I think I may be able to figure out the tree.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yep, that's a touhou spam build.

But I just don't see the point of all those black balls if you're not going to tear some of them into holes in reality. Too hands on for some I guess.

Are you saying to use Vortex also and then when I spam totem frosties to use it as well? Still new so learning this.

I just bought couple Frozen Trail jewels as well so will align those. Will get those 2 cold rings and now have to figure out some serious res gear.

PS - Would I use a Rime Gaze?
Last edited by dsata on Mar 21, 2017, 12:22:06 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Naw, monarch's build is amazing. It's just too messy and not badass enough in appearance for me. What I do is self cast black hole frostbolt with both lmp and gmp and echo. They do pretty shit damage but then I use an echoed, faster casting, conc effect black hole vortex to turn as many of those little black holes into much bigger, nastier ones as I can. Usually I can get off around 8-10 black hole vortices.

I'm a trickster with patient reaper so all of my regens get a big kick from most vortex kills, given its a DoT as well as burst.

I play ssf so my gear is crap. It's strictly a 4l build. Given more links I'd probably put slower projectiles on the frost bolts just to see how many vortices I could make at once. :)

And I'd suck goat dick to get a Frozen Trail or two. I really would.

Buuuut monarch's build is much, much more powerful. Also probably harder to assemble, but that's no big deal.

Currency is not an issue to me so if it's expensive, I am ok with that. Just need to figure out gear that is all.

Do you think this tree would work?

www.poeurl.com/bcFS
Last edited by dsata on Mar 21, 2017, 5:20:19 PM
Bumping this to see if anyone can give me some insight into the tree?
Making some headway now - almost level 40 - anyone willing to check my char out and the skill tree?
"
dsata wrote:
This is exactly the build...I would literally die if I could find a guide for this. It's my bday today so would be my bday present to find the build guide for this.

Please don't. It would suck for you to die on your birthday. RIP.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Frostbolt crit totems used to be a top tier build in Beta.
"

But that doesn't help me :(
Ok so got a 5-link sire now... Wonder if I should go ES or Life/Es mix or just life? What do you guys think? Also, what links are you guys thinking are best for Frostbolt totem?

I am thinking this: Frostbolt, Controlled Destruction, Spell Totem, Elemental Focus, Faster Projectiles, and GMP.

So now I don't know whether slower projectiles would be better or another link like Empower.

Looking forward to your opinion.

Also - what do you guys think I should do for armor? Carcass Jack or Belly? Or something else?
"

Frostbolt didn't exist in beta.... I think you're thinking of ice spear ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info