For those taking a break from the flashback league. I have one important question.

Whats everyone doing? Like, to elaborate, what game are you playing, if you are gaming, or, what book are you reading, just, basically, watcha doin?!

I'm waiting for ME:A to launch, but at the moment, im catching up on some Titanfall 2 multiplayer and still writing articles when needed :3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2017, 4:13:24 AM
this is not the league to take a break lol.. i cant imagine playing anything else, atm... too much fun being had.. Breach was mostly my lay-off league tho so I know the importance of them :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Recently got Tumble VR and have been obsessed with it lol.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Whats everyone doing? Like, to elaborate, what game are you playing, if you are gaming, or, what book are you reading, just, basically, watcha doin?!

I'm waiting for ME:A to launch, but at the moment, im catching up on some Titanfall 2 multiplayer and still writing articles when needed :3

Waiting for trading improvements as usual.
Started legacy yesterday during 4 hours to help few friends to get started with POE, experienced few trades including one that took 15 mins to get a ******* roth's reach for a friend ( thanks to all AFK on poe.trade you showed me i was wrong to install again ).
Disconnected and probably on the way to uninstall again for an additional 3 months ^^ it's just doesn't worth my time.

Sooo during my actual 95% break i'm doing some sport, reading some Isaac Asimov, building a new company, working, and testing some video games, next one will probably be Nier Automata it looks really great. Sometimes i just sleep.

Actualy never played Titan fall 2 is it really good ?
Hf :)
It's the legacy league. Fantastic. Wouldn't miss it.
Censored.
its the flashback league, not legacy lol, its the last flashback league i hope, anyway, this is for people who are taking a break, not playing, jesus.

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Busy dealing with work (and difficult people...) IRL mostly. Not a fun answer, I know.

Been watching Ascension & The Expanse on Netflix, exercising my usual terrible taste in music on Spotify and watching the occasional Hearthstone stream on Twitch. I really can't stand to play the game, but the RNG is a lot less infuriating when you're not it's victim. :P

Been far too long since I got a decent book. Anything you'd recommend? I'm mostly a fiction kinda guy, but I'm not married to it. I wouldn't miss something good just 'cause of its genre.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I play Witcher 3, Smite, Galactic Civ 3 and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion. I read the Witcher series.

I also try to get my hormones and im looking for a relationship, so dont be shy and ask me out. ;)
"
Sarno wrote:
Busy dealing with work (and difficult people...) IRL mostly. Not a fun answer, I know.

Been watching Ascension & The Expanse on Netflix, exercising my usual terrible taste in music on Spotify and watching the occasional Hearthstone stream on Twitch. I really can't stand to play the game, but the RNG is a lot less infuriating when you're not it's victim. :P

Been far too long since I got a decent book. Anything you'd recommend? I'm mostly a fiction kinda guy, but I'm not married to it. I wouldn't miss something good just 'cause of its genre.

Can i marry you because you said you watch The Expanse? Season 2 is so fucking good so far.

As for books... i don't really have much recommendations, i don't read that much haha, i got this crime book, but i havent read it all the way :P

Also, if you love the Expanse, you might love the game Elite Dangerous, its that game where i heard about The Expanse, it follows a similar structure... but, with Elite, its a direct copy of our milky way, so, 400 billion stars, you can travel there, only like, 1% of Elite Dangerous's galaxy has been discovered, and it would take a thousand years or something for all the players (who are simultaneously exploring) to discover every planet/moon/star.

Its neat.... but a huge time-sink and a grind.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
I play Witcher 3, Smite, Galactic Civ 3 and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion. I read the Witcher series.

I also try to get my hormones and im looking for a relationship, so dont be shy and ask me out. ;)

Ooo, The Witcher 3, neat :o I wrote a review on the recent expansion pack (Which you can read here: http://www.atebit.net/articles/witcher-3-blood-and-wine-review)

as for the "looking for a relationship".. idunno if you're serious, but im single af, so, im down for whatevs lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info