Headhunter on Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league or Path of Streamer and Path of Slave

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
over 3000k belts. nemesis every location. every day more then 12 hours playing. nice fun with no headhunter. Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league.
sry for my bad English

guys if u playing no more then 8 hours every day you cant get headhunter from drop or chansing if u use all your currensy for that.

i cant buy microtransaction RNG dont proc for microtransaction

A few things:

- 3000k means 3 million. I'm going to assume you meant 3k.....

- If you play this game purely for the purpose of finding one specific item, you're doing it wrong. That's not what this is about or how it works.

- There are plenty of people who spent thousands on this game and still have shit luck. It's called rng, take off the tin foil hat.

chancing not for find specific item?
"
1ndig0 wrote:
i mean that normal for random from GGG. my 6l look like that: 100 fus, 400, 700, 10, 1300,15,600,2000. now i use maybe 1000 for my 6l. i have 2 videos about LHC headhunter from first chancing map. i use all my currensy for chansing and for mf in a map. i mean that random not for players who playing no more then 8-10 hours every day

The genre is based on random.

Everything about the genre is random generation.

If anything, GGG bastardised the genre by allowing almost all rng to be circumvented with full, free, global trading.

If you want to complain about random in an aRPG, complain about how it is, by design, circumvented so easily in PoE.
Casually casual.

"
1ndig0 wrote:

It's to give you a remote (in this case very remote) possibility of finding an item you want. If chancing one specific item is your entire reason for playing then u got issues m8.
"
innervation wrote:
The league is fun. Your expectations are misplaced. You are entitled to nothing. If you can't chance it, farm it the old fashioned way

i spend more then 6 card lol that why i creat that post. becous i have no luck after starting that league. with MF and spending all my currensy for atlas mods and prophecies
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Mar 19, 2017, 6:49:51 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

It's to give you a remote (in this case very remote) possibility of finding an item you want. If chancing one specific item is your entire reason for playing then u got issues m8.

really? you mean all who use chanse orbs (not for voll protector becous that fucking chest proc with 100-200, belly not proc from 1000 idk why lol) stuped peopls? or you mean chance orb just for streamer show, where people get for 50-100 HH? 120scour\chance chancing HH that was really fun and nice scam.
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Mar 19, 2017, 6:51:37 AM
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

really? you mean all who use chanse orbs (not for voll protector becous that fucking chest proc with 100-200 when belly not proc from 1000) stuped peopls?

If the sole reason they are playing is to chance a unique belt then yes. It's like buying a lottery ticket; Buying a ticket and hoping you might win isn't stupid. Buying a ticket and thinking it means you will win and planning your life around it is completely dumb.
[/quote]It's to give you a remote (in this case very remote) possibility of finding an item you want. If chancing one specific item is your entire reason for playing then u got issues m8.[/quote]
really? you mean all who use chanse orbs (not for voll protector becous that fucking chest proc with 100-200 when belly not proc from 1000) stuped peopls? [/quote]

If the sole reason they are playing is to chance a unique belt then yes. It's like buying a lottery ticket; Buying a ticket and hoping you might win isn't stupid. Buying a ticket and thinking it means you will win and planning your life around it is completely dumb.[/quote]
maybe if buy that lottery ticket by GGG
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Mar 19, 2017, 6:54:49 AM
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

really? you mean all who use chanse orbs (not for voll protector becous that fucking chest proc with 100-200, belly not proc from 1000 idk why lol) stuped peopls? or you mean chance orb just for streamer show, where people get for 50-100 HH? 120scour\chance chancing HH that was really fun and nice scam.

The only reason streamers have more luck with "6 links" and "chancing high tier uniques" is because they play a fuckton more than everyone else.

You need to realize that basically, chancing is like gambling. The more you gamble, the higher the chance you'll "win", but the more you gamble, the liklier it is that you'll spend more money on gambling than you'll ever make.

So, casually collecting 100 belts and 100 chances to try your luck is a good idea. Everything beyond that and obsessively gambling to just "win" means that you should have just used the currency to buy the item, straight up.

tldr: Trying to gamble a bit for fun is okay. Obsessively gambling to "win" means you should consider joining one of those anonymous groups.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

You need to realize that basically, chancing is like gambling. The more you gamble, the higher the chance you'll "win", but the more you gamble, the liklier it is that you'll spend more money on gambling than you'll ever make.

So, casually collecting 100 belts and 100 chances to try your luck is a good idea. Everything beyond that and obsessively gambling to just "win" means that you should have just used the currency to buy the item, straight up.

tldr: Trying to gamble a bit for fun is okay. Obsessively gambling to "win" means you should consider joining one of those anonymous groups.

i play more then that streamers.
last chansing was skyforth and shavrone 5000+ 0 effect. now headhunter 3000. what you mean about streamers luck?
Ok, I'll state the obvious. This is Path of Starvation, it always has been and always will be. If you don't like that then get out and GET A LIFE. Sorry to be so blunt but PoE is not D3 or TL2 (loot galore arpg's) so either live with brutally harsh rng (trash loot 99.99% of the time) or stop playing. GGG will not be changing the quality gear drop rates. Simple as that.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info