[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Alright, then ill probably find something else first and try this later. Thanks!
Did the uber atziri pretty easy 3 portals left while im on the ground.
Let me give u some tips:
-leave enough unreserved mana to summon ur flame golems
-enter with 6 flame golems try to keep them alive by summoning them constantly to yourself.
-at 3rd boss left things get tricky u might die couple of times but its ok. just go back and forth try to keep up ur golems alive try to summon if u they die.
-when the trio phase is over u are done. thats it atziri can do nothing to your golems just go down chill invite your friends for free challange. good luck!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey Dyg,

Build looks awesome! One question: How big of a diff does all this magicfind make? Is it really substantially more currency / great drops per hour than a fast clear speed build? Looking forward to testing it out, also what have you found is a good balance between quant and rarity, 100 quant / 300 rarity the dream?
"
Hey Dyg,

Build looks awesome! One question: How big of a diff does all this magicfind make? Is it really substantially more currency / great drops per hour than a fast clear speed build? Looking forward to testing it out, also what have you found is a good balance between quant and rarity, 100 quant / 300 rarity the dream?

Magicfind gives u a great amount of potential to reach higher currency.
I started this week this build on sunday. Within this week i made more than 25 exalts pure farming.
reaching those quantity and rarity percentages are easy but u need some budget to build around. My character cost me at least 10-11 exalts.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I'm looking at the gear you posted and I can't figure out which golems you actually use apart from flame any chance you can clarify? Thanks!
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
played this build for a few days now..still die to easy need better ES armor but its comming along..today reached a mile stone...the anima stone :P

current gear

ventors was self found so tha was nice..slowly getting better and more drops..still using the chaos recipe a lot but thats ok..
"
Valkyrette wrote:
Is there any point in using anger?

Absolutely. This is one of the few ways we have to contribute to the DPS of the golems outside of the tree, jewels, and links. Much like SRS, were just here to buff their DPS in any way possible.

Make sure to use it with Generosity since you dont want any fire damage on your spells, it will break your EE.
Last edited by styyled on Mar 22, 2017, 8:59:12 PM
"
nuduah wrote:
Hey, great build! Does any of the golems proc EE? Or only way to proc it is using your own spells?

We have to proc it ourselves. Thats why putting the curses on the ball lightning instead of on blasphemy is the proper choice- we have to do it anyway. You cannot use an arc totem, for example, since anger on generosity will break your EE.
"
Which stats do you want higher rolls for on the jewels?
For example on the Harmony jewels which rolls do you prioritize first? CDR? or Golem damage?

The price of these jewels is insane! They went up so much.. I had to buy Might for 4ex. The Harmony jewels are going for 25-30. I was only able to buy a few until I ran out of cash. I'm hoping I can at least run maps quickly with my current equipment.

The build is pretty great. The only bad part so far was getting to level 41. I wish the golems had better AI though. Might get better once I get all the jewels. Guess I'll find out!

You should be able to map, but be careful with a low ES pool. Working up to the gems is not a problem, and the build comes online more and more as the amount of golems and harmonies increases :)
"
stylelatter wrote:
hey been really loving this build so far just really questioning one thing, my cwdt is spawning golems now that its lvl 10 and im not sure how to fix this

Use a lower level CWDT in your clayshaper- I believe it has to be 9 or below, I cant remember. Try 8 if not :) It will stop spawning the golem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info