[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
6apmaJleu666 wrote:
Emm, Minotaur oneshot all my golem's.

what are you talking about...looking at your chars you dont have a golem build but SRS...no wonder if you use a golem minotaur will 1 shot them :)

55% quantity 165% rarity

Killed shaper (while dead) and got Dying Sun, lol.
7.2k ES right now, wish I had more. Not really sure how to survive in breaches, it's a struggle.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Mar 29, 2017, 11:34:02 PM
how many harmony jewel i need?
Okay, I liquidated my assets and got myself a primordial might. I have about 90c left (if I also sell my alchs and chance orbs, didn't bother to do that yet). I have a jeweller's touch availble, so can 5-link a chest when needed.

Question: Should I save up the ~4 ex for anima stone first, or should I get 2-3 harmonies before grinding out the anima stone?
"
Fawkse wrote:
Okay, I liquidated my assets and got myself a primordial might. I have about 90c left (if I also sell my alchs and chance orbs, didn't bother to do that yet). I have a jeweller's touch availble, so can 5-link a chest when needed.

Question: Should I save up the ~4 ex for anima stone first, or should I get 2-3 harmonies before grinding out the anima stone?

Get some harmonies and vendor the primordial might together with the other 2 primordial jewels to get the anima stone.
Guide the golems with a spell totem or you're own spells. Then buy another might once you have the currency.
"
ThorWulf wrote:

Get some harmonies and vendor the primordial might together with the other 2 primordial jewels to get the anima stone.
Guide the golems with a spell totem or you're own spells. Then buy another might once you have the currency.

Really? Most of the people on the first pages seem to agree that primordial might should be the no.1 priority. Did anything change since then?
"
Fawkse wrote:
"
ThorWulf wrote:

Really? Most of the people on the first pages seem to agree that primordial might should be the no.1 priority. Did anything change since then?

I have to admit that i didn't read through the entire topic. However i have only been using golem builds last league and this league.
Im my opinion the might jewel adds a nice quality of life. However you can go witout one if needed.
Your golems will still attack the enemy that your spell is targeting. 4 or 6 golems (depending on subclass) will do a lot more damage then 3.

For more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5mvqww/discussion_my_experiences_with_primordial_might/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5i0ma2/primordial_might_vs_anima_stone_which_one_to_get/
Last edited by ThorWulf on Mar 30, 2017, 8:34:27 AM
Allright, that does sound plausible. Thanks for the advice. I think I'll take off my Primordial Might for a few levels, see if I notice a huge difference, and if not I'll follow Your advice.
"
vegeto079 wrote:

55% quantity 165% rarity

Killed shaper (while dead) and got Dying Sun, lol.
7.2k ES right now, wish I had more. Not really sure how to survive in breaches, it's a struggle.

I find a combo of decoy totem and conversion trap to be effective in breaches, along with a quartz flask.
Last edited by Quixote77 on Mar 30, 2017, 9:18:33 AM
"
ThorWulf wrote:
"
Fawkse wrote:
"
ThorWulf wrote:

I have to admit that i didn't read through the entire topic. However i have only been using golem builds last league and this league.
Im my opinion the might jewel adds a nice quality of life. However you can go witout one if needed.
Your golems will still attack the enemy that your spell is targeting. 4 or 6 golems (depending on subclass) will do a lot more damage then 3.

For more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5mvqww/discussion_my_experiences_with_primordial_might/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5i0ma2/primordial_might_vs_anima_stone_which_one_to_get/

Yes, might is not needed when you are alive and able to direct golems with spells. But if you die without might, golems will be fools roaming around your corpse, ignoring any enemies that are under their eyes.

Therefore I suggest get might or anima stone based on play style. For low-risk map farming (e.g. low level maps or tanky setup), anima is superior. But for anyone plays like me -- doing 8-mods onslaught beyond breach t12+ maps with 5k ES -- he definitely wants a might first.
Last edited by lostcoaster on Mar 30, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info