[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
MAD_DAN wrote:
I'm guessing it's not worth it to stack might jewels?

Nop,you must stack Harmony jelew
"
Alts95 wrote:
It still works...

Spoiler

PoB Gear Shaper Down : https://pastebin.com/cCXxUewm

I prefer enegy shield , the nerf has been hard but I can get more energy shield that life and I got anti-stun.

PoB Final Gear : https://pastebin.com/j1FNxkD0

I switch vaal regalia with Tabula Rasa corrupted for bosses.

I have kill Phoenix,Hydra and Minotaur . I don't try Chimera yet.

I said that ... It still works...

First try...
Spoiler

I see you're not using double curse :-S
I guess you used the points to get to the stun immunity instead?

Don't you lose a lot of dps from it? I'm guessing if you kill while dead stun immunity shouldn't be something that important imo :-??
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Last edited by MAD_DAN on Sep 1, 2017, 10:57:46 AM
i cleared all the content with this build but I still feel a bit squishy from time to time ... might it be worth it to swap one of the clayshapers for a shield?
"
MAD_DAN wrote:

True

"

Don't you lose a lot of dps from it? I'm guessing if you kill while dead stun immunity shouldn't be something that important imo :-??

Stun immunity is usefull for normal monsters not for bosses and I think i have good dps althoug my vaal regalia is L5.
"
Alts95 wrote:
"
MAD_DAN wrote:

True

"

Stun immunity is usefull for normal monsters not for bosses and I think i have good dps althoug my vaal regalia is L5.

chayula with +1 curse ... ez, haha
Not sure if this has been said yet but Sadima's Touch will make EE proc cold vulnerability, which is definitely not what you want.
Someone can post the updated passive tree? Thanks.
Build works good. Went more defensive so I can switch to high tier maps and live. I get the occasional 1 shot in T12+ but for the most part shield charge and Vaal disc can save me. My kills take a little longer due to this but it is more beneficial in the end.
Last edited by KoS_illuminati on Sep 3, 2017, 3:46:49 PM

Build is doing really well. Can carry 4 people in all guardians (except chimera) and shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info