[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
Kapitolist wrote:
Think I made my characters tab public now.

I just recently swapped out HoA/hatred for grace/IR since I'm hitting T12+ maps now so I think I prefer the extra survivability. Thinking about swapping Arctic Armor for Haste if I can manage to get my hands on an enlightenment.

Are there any major mistakes with my current setup? What's my next biggest upgrade in terms of gear?

Overall I didn't spot any problems besides your rings and amulets. I have no idea why you're using Mokou's Embrace ring(probably for the fire resist?), also your other ring and amulet are pretty crap as well. So I guess you should try to get good rings and amulets. High life and resistance rolls should be prioritized.

If you're really short on currency you should at least master-craft your amulet and add some max life to it(although I recommend buying a better amulet first, then master-craft accordingly).

Besides that, I think it's best to aim for a 6-link. You can try to get a mediocre 6-link chest for around 1 exalt or 2, or try to get a 6-link Tidebreaker which costs a lot more(or 6-link Belly).

Meanwhile you should be patient and hunt for a Devoto helmet with 12% Heavy Strike double damage enchant. This enchant is pretty huge.

I can't really tell which auras are better, Grace + Arctic Armour is great, Grace + Haste + Enlighten is also pretty good; you can also try Haste + Arctic Armour and give up Iron Reflexes. You should play with different auras and see which combo you like better.

One major concern I have with Grace + Haste + Enlighten is that you need preferably a lvl4 Enlighten, and even with a lvl4 Enlighten you can have mana issues if you Leap Slam too often. This aura combo does have highest power level so if you can live with a small mana pool, you should try it out.

Hi :),
i have serious problem with mana, when should i change all the flask? cuz now im lvl 65 and i took all the flask for the build and i cant mapping
"
Kiuuby95 wrote:
Hi :),
i have serious problem with mana, when should i change all the flask? cuz now im lvl 65 and i took all the flask for the build and i cant mapping

I can't really tell because your character profile is not public.

Usually as long as you have any source of mana leech, you should not have problems with mana. If you're a Berserker you can pick up mana leech from Ascendancy tree; if you're playing Slayer you need to have mana leech on one of your amulet or rings.

If you do have mana leech and is still having mana problems, you might be reserving too much mana for auras or you're maybe just too under-leveled. You can pick up 'Mana Flows' node below Duelist temporarily, and refund those point later.
You can grab a mana leech jewel (not ring or amulet) into the passive tree, it usually helps. Or a manal leech node near vitality hold, but that requires a modified tree which I use currently.
Last edited by Molochmane on Nov 19, 2017, 8:43:12 PM
Hey,

Your build seems to be very interesting, however I'm afraid about map clear speed with Sunder.
Could you post some T16 map clear video?

Thanks in advance.
"
fr33c3l wrote:
Hey,

Your build seems to be very interesting, however I'm afraid about map clear speed with Sunder.
Could you post some T16 map clear video?

Thanks in advance.

I added a video in the thread. Didn't do a T16 map because of low mob density and I believe no one really can sustain T16 maps... Instead, I chose T13 Shore map with 5 Sextants and Beyond Zana mod, which to my understanding is a good sample of 'endgame map for farming'.

In the video I used Tidebreaker during the first half of the video, and my mirrored rare mace during the later half. This is to show the capacities of Tidebreaker while farming while also showing the speed difference with a mirrored mace in standard.

Note that I chose a map with the mod 'players have 60% less recovery rate of life and energy shield' to disable my Damage on Full life support while also lower my defense. I hope this shows both solid offense and defense this build has while mapping.
Last edited by brightwaha on Nov 23, 2017, 6:57:29 PM
Excuse me. I just watched the video of you killing shaper. How were you able to switch the Q hotkey between sunder and heavy strike so quickly?
"
coatofarms wrote:
Excuse me. I just watched the video of you killing shaper. How were you able to switch the Q hotkey between sunder and heavy strike so quickly?

I was not switching between Q hotkeys, I was switching between weapons. And I did nothing besides pressing the default weapon swap key.
hey, this build looks really cool, thanks for sharing!

is it possible to get an path of building code?
"
oderusurungus wrote:
hey, this build looks really cool, thanks for sharing!

is it possible to get an path of building code?

My path of building links are hiding inside my Current Gears section. You can find them there. The settings I use are: real gears I have, all 20/20 gems, Shaper resistance, all flasks popped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info