New Microtransactions - Deicide Armour Set and Wings, Phoenix Wings

I fell in love with the Phoenix Wings and Legacy pack so I had to get both haha

thanks for spending my money GGG

p.s. quit making awesome micro-transactions
"
Sokr4tis wrote:
For REALZ now: as much as i like almost all of the armour-MTXes, i think GGG fell in love with the word "armour" and forgot about any Mage-like Robes or cloths besides prophecy supporter pack.

I want a Mage-like MTX-set.

No point in running around as a spellcaster and looking like the most badass warrior. And pls give some love to shields as well, they are also lacking compared to the super-cool
armour-MTXes.
i want GGG to read this. pls start a "we want a mage-like MTX" -thread on reddit for me, i have no account there(and i wont make one)
much appreciated and thx for being awesome

+1
"
Invvis wrote:
"
Sokr4tis wrote:
For REALZ now: as much as i like almost all of the armour-MTXes, i think GGG fell in love with the word "armour" and forgot about any Mage-like Robes or cloths besides prophecy supporter pack.

No point in running around as a spellcaster and looking like the most badass warrior. And pls give some love to shields as well, they are also lacking compared to the super-cool
armour-MTXes.
i want GGG to read this. pls start a "we want a mage-like MTX" -thread on reddit for me, i have no account there(and i wont make one)

+1

+1
"
Vizionkore wrote:
Kool

"
tiago_c wrote:
"
Invvis wrote:
"
Sokr4tis wrote:

armour-MTXes.

+1

+1

+1

(also, levitating animations...)
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
The Deicide "Wings" looks super cool - I just don't feel like they look like wings (Which is 100% alright!). It might be more appropriate to give them another definition.

But cool stuff! :D
Deicide armour: Nah too butch...

Deicide wings: sigh... too butch...

Phoenix wings: <3 OMG! LOVE! <3
"
Completed 16 ChallengesSokr4tis wrote:

armour-MTXes.

+1
The Deicide wings look awful when moving, why do back attachments still not react accordingly to movement? The other wing doesnt look that much better in movement but at least its design doesnt make the missing reaction to movement so obvious.

Deicide Armor - 8 / 10

Deicide Wings - 1 / 10

Phoenix Wings - 3 / 10

And can we finally get some dresses now that we have cloth physics? I want a witch dress for my witch and not that potato sacks you call cloth armor..
Last edited by Daemoneyes_ on Mar 17, 2017, 8:15:08 AM
"
The Deicide wings look awful when moving, why do back attachments still not react accordingly to movement? The other wing doesnt look that much better in movement but at least its design doesnt make the missing reaction to movement so obvious.

Deicide Armor - 8 / 10

Deicide Wings - 1 / 10

Phoenix Wings - 3 / 10

And can we finally get some dresses now that we have cloth physics? I want a witch dress for my witch and not that potato sacks you call cloth armor..

potato sack >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info